TĘÑ

Grayson's POV

I ran to the reception and asked for Electra Fair.

"Room 209." I nodded and ran to her room.

I walked in and saw her...

Her face was pale and she looked dead just lying there.

I took a seat next to her and held her hand.

"Ah, this must be Mr. Dolan." I nodded and gave him a week smile.

"Well, Electra was injured quite badly in the accident. Her head was the worst. She is in a coma. There is 90% chance she will die, if not then she will have amnesia." If she wakes up, which I hope she does, then she won't remember me or our moments that we have had together recently.

I cried into our hands.

(One month later)

I have visited every day and she still hasn't woken up. Her family and mine visit her every so often. But I'm here all the time even at night because I know that she can hear me and needs company, or that I hope she can.

Electra's POV

I have been in this coma for too long. I just want to move and hug Grayson. He is always here and I like that.

"Electra, I know you can hear me. And I'm sorry. I love you, I need you, I want you. Please don't die or wake up with amnesia. I don't want you to forget about me and how much I love you. Please... Please show a sign that you're okay." He cried.

I tried my hardest to speak or to move but I couldn't.

Grayson was holding my hand. Oh how much I want to hug him right now. I want him to know that I will never forget him.

Come on Electra, you can do this.

Grayson's POV

I started to cry because Electra was showing no signs.

"Oww!" I quietly yelled.

Wait a minute... Did she just ... No.

Electra was holding my hand back. She was squeezing hard.

"Grayson, we are going to shut her down as there is no sign of her waking up any time soon." The doctor came in the hospital room.

"No she just squeezed my hand." I worried. I didn't want him to shut her off.

"Grayson, I know you want her to still be alive but we just can't keep her on here for ever." I silently cried again.

"Grayson!" Electra whispered.

I was shocked and so was the doctor.

"Electra, baby girl...?" I moved her hair out of her face. She scared me as she jumped up into my arms. I smiled at the fact that she was alive and remembering me.

"Princess." I hugged her so tight.

"Can't.... Breath." She laughed. I let go and kissed her so passionately, I loved her so much.

(The next day)
Electra's POV

I'm so glad I have my Grayson back. The doctor said I can go home today. OMG! I almost forgot that the wedding was tomorrow. I didn't even know what the dress looked like and the brides maids dresses but mine and Grayson's mum done that all for me. It's a surprise.

Cameron (Grayson's sister) picked me up because it's a tradition that the groom shouldn't see the bride the same day as the wedding before the ceremony.

"Bye gray, I will see you tomorrow, when I walk down the isle." I kissed his cheek and ran off with Cameron to her car.

*****
Thanks for all the votes. Love you all. You did so welllllll! ❤️❤️👏

Yay, Electra is alive/awake!!!!!!!

Question: favorite colour?
My answer: ice blue

Peas out
Little peas