"Mija! Good morning." My mom greeted. "Morning mom, sorry I didn't answer your call yesterday, I was with my friends." I said. "It's okay mija." She replied. "So how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine, you?" She asked. "I'm good, I just woke up so..." I replied. "Okay then, I've got to go, bye mija, love you." She said. "Love you too mom." I replied and ended the call before picking up my jeans and going into Camila's bedroom. I looked down to see my morning wood was still present and decided to take a cold shower.

"Hey." Camila said as I left the bathroom in my boxer briefs and a towel around my chest since I noticed a red wine stain on my shirt. "Hey." I replied, watching her sit up on the bed. "Is your shirt dirty? You can borrow one from my closet." She said. "Oh, okay." I replied, walking over to her closet to find the thousands and thousands of clothes. I quickly looked through and found a dirty green tank top. I dropped the towel and put on a shirt then proceeded to put on my jeans.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" She asked, massaging her temples. "I remember lots of drinking and truth or dare but that's it." I replied and she nodded. "I'm going to take a shower, do you need to go home now?" She asked. "No, do you have plans?" I asked. "No, I was thinking if we could get breakfast together." She said. "Sure, I'll wait for you outside." I replied and left the room. I picked up the glasses and empty bottles of the floor then placed them into the sink in the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and waited for Camila.

Camila came out from her bedroom in a hoodie, joggers, a hat and sunglasses. "Why so discreet?" I asked. "You know, model, people know me, maybe some paparazzi." She explained and I nodded. "Let's go then." I said, getting up from the couch. "I'll call an Uber." She replied, pulling out her phone. We headed down to the pickup point of the condominium and waited for our ride. "Where are we going for breakfast?" I asked. "There's a café nearby." She said. "Okay." I replied.

"Thank you." Camila told the Uber driver and we got out of the car. "Fuck." She cursed as she noticed the paparazzi down the street. "Just act neutral." She told me and we entered the café. "Hi, table for two?" The waiter asked whilst checking me out. "Yes please." I replied and he showed us to our table. I pulled out the chair for Camila and she thanked me quietly before sitting down. "Call me when you're ready to order." The waiter said, winking at me before leaving.

"Fucking prick." I said, sitting down as the waiter left. "When your date pulls out the chair for you but not the waiter who's trying to hit on her." I heard Camila mumble. "It's a date?" I asked and she started blushing. "It's okay Camz." I said. "Camz?" She asked. "Yea, it's much more special because everyone calls you Mila." I replied. "I like it." She smiled. "Okay, let's look at the menu." I said, looking down at the menu. We ordered, trying to ignore the stupid waiter's attempt to flirt with me and telling him off then having him call me feisty.

"Sorry, he didn't work here, the last time I came for breakfast." Camila said. "It's fine." I replied, taking a sip of water. "So how did you meet Dinah?" I asked. "She just came up to me and I took it because she was fun to hang out with." She said. "So are you under any modelling agency?" I asked. "No, Dinah arranges everything for me." She replied. "What about you? How did you meet Normani?" She asked. "It's kinda coincidental, I just moved into my new apartment and she was my next door neighbour and I discovered I was her intern when I went to work." I replied.

The conversation fell into a comfortable silence and I decided to take out my phone and looked through my social media. I remembered Camila's social media and decided to follow her. "I see what you're doing there." Camila said and I smiled. "I just remembered so I decided to follow you." I replied. "I'll follow you back." She said and I received a notification. "Won't your followers suspect something?" I asked. "Unless you're saying that there's something between us?" She asked, leaning forward and pulling her glasses down. "Well, you did say it was a date." I replied. "I can just make some excuse, it's fine." She shrugged it off and leaned back.