Chapter 5

Ashley's pov.

"What do you mean by change?" I asked sadly.

"After you have you fun being human for a couple of years you will be mine forever. Your human life will not be a forever thing unfortunately. One day you will rule along side me as my queen after my parents retire" He says. "You will be my equal" He says stroking my face.

"When can I take this?" I asked showing him the tiny bottle.

"Whenever your ready but you have to have protection because there is no telling how I will act around you" He says.

"I have wanted this all my life all I want is to take it right now" I say sadly.

"The choice is yours" He says.

I flip the cap open on the bottle and stair at it. Scott backs away to the other side of the room and covers his mouth. I reach to put the bottle on my lips. I suck it all down within a second and look over at Scott. There is a burning feeling in my stomach and I begin to through up blood all over the floor. Scott is next to me within seconds holding my hair up. I finally stopped after 30 seconds of non stop throughing up. I looked up at Scott and cry.

"What's happening to me?" I cry.

"Your getting rid of your vampire blood" He says trying not to look at it.

~

I have been throughing up for days now and each day it is getting hard for Scott to be around which sucks but it means it's working. I have food brought to me everyday and sometimes my mom and dad stop by to see me but I can tell they are still upset with me. I miss Scott a lot I stand not being around him. Every second of every day I just want to be on his arm. By tomorrow the transition should be complete and then I can start living again because bed rest is killing me. I fall asleep and awaiting my waking up breathing again.

"Wake up!" Someone says slapping me in the face.

I wake up to glowing yellow eyes illuminating my room and I knew I was going to die.

"Miss me?" The person says and I relize it was Drakes father.

"How did you get in here?" I ask panicked.

"Do you really think I wouldn't come for you? Stupid bitch" He says and slaps me again.

"Please stop" I say crying.

"Does that hurt? It was only a matter of time before you took that cure now I can do whatever I want to you" He says and pulls me off the bed by my hair.

He began to kick me in the gut and I cry out in pain as blood flowed from my stomach and soon enough the door swung open and Scott, Madison, Josh, my mom and dad where all trying to attack but they failed. Drakes dad had me in a choke hold and looked at my family.

"One more step and she becomes like me" He said a fear spread across my face.

"I'll kill you" Scott said to him and he smiled.

"I wish you would try" He said and Scott began to walk forward but was pulled back by my heart breaker Drake.

"He won't try but I will" Drake said to his dad.

Drakes father looked astonished and then pulled out a knife I screamed in pain as the slide it into my stomach. My vision blurred and I saw was Drake and his father fight and Scott coming towards me. I felt another sharp pain in my wrist as I look over and see Scott ripping into my wrist. I cried out in pain but after awhile the pain faded and so did everything else.