Chapter 40

Josh pov.

I watched Madison as she sank her teeth into Ali and ripping her head from her shoulders. Ali's body fell lifeless to the ground was did trayas. Madison had fangs, strength and speed. There was only one thing that could explain this.

"Your a vampire" I said to her as she stood to face me.

"How?" she asked.

"The baby. It's a full vampire it's vampire blood has run threw your vains so long it turned you" I said stroking her cheek.

"I'm a full vampire?" she asked

"Yes you are indeed my love" I said to her.

Madison began to scream in pain then I threw.

"The baby is coming" I said as she clung to my shirt.

Then walked in ash, lexie and ashley. Ashley has grown so much she's almost fully grown.

"When you were gone on your honey moon and we left Ali came and put a spell on our house so we couldn't leave or we would have come sooner" ash said.

"It's ok brother come help me" I said.

We moved Madison to the kitchen table.

"Lexie go get some towels" ash said.

"Ashley go get a wet washcloth for her head" ashe said.

I sat there and held Madison's hand as she screamed in pain.

"I need you to push Madison" ash said as Ashley dabbed Madison with the wet washcloth.

"Come on baby your doing great" I said to her as she screamed.

"Almost there" ash said.

Madison screamed one last time then a little scream came from near ash it was my son. Lexie wrapped my son into a towel and handed him to me. He beatiful. I handed him to Madison.

"Hello Scott" Madison said.

The end