Chapter 27

Madisons pov.

I sat there waiting for him to tell about our family tree while I ate the breakfast he had prepared for me.

"I loved our mother and father very much. But after their death things went down hill. Once we were given to Lexies parents I already knew about what was living in the attic. I tried to grow close to Josh in hopes he would give me his gift. Lexies parents thought I became obsessed with vampires because I always talked about wanting to be one. I came so so close to getting Josh to give in and turn me that Lexies parents became fearful of the power I would have and might use it against them. They locked me up and sent me away to an insane asylum. I never did get the chance to meet you while I was still living with you they kept me away from you because they thought I was crazy" he says laughing.

"Well look what your doing now" I said to him and he looks at the needles in my vains.

"I know I have to do this" He says frowning.

"No you dont, this isnt you. Im your sister. You said you weren't going to kill me. But im already dying. Just look at me im already withering away" I say sadly trying to play him.

He slowly reached for the needles and took them out. I smiled at him then head butted him and he hit the cold floor. He looked asleep so I ran for the door. I opened it and a girl stabbed my in the arm with a needle and I hit the floor. I saw my brother get off the floor and hug the women and kissed her cheek. He walked over to me and rolled me over with his foot.

"Were going for a ride" He said then everything went black.

~a couple hours later~

I woke up in the back of a van in hand cuffs on the floor. I lent up to look out the window it all looked formular. I know where we were going.

"Look formular?" He
asked.

"Yes" I said while nodding.

"Do you no where were going?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Ya, I sent Josh a little message so he will be joining us this evening" He said will a smile.

"No! You cant do this!" I scream at him.

"Actually I can and I will, besides it will be kinda nice to see Josh again" He said as we pulled up at our old house where so much blood has laid.

The windows were still cracked from Lexie and Ashs wedding. The furniture inside was still broken. The stairs were still missing their steps. This place has alot of bad memories. My brother took me inside and put a chair right infront of the door and sat me down in it. And the lady that he wanted a baby with stood across the room.

"So why did you bring me here? Whats your big plan?" I asked sarcastically.

He didnt answer and thats when Josh ran in. He saw me skinnier paler from my lack of food and sleep.

"Elaja" Josh said looking at my brother.

"Hello Josh" My brother said to Josh.

"Its been a long time" Josh said to him.

"Indeed it has" He said to Josh.

"So again, why did you bring us here?" I asked annoyed.

"Im finally going to get what I want" My brothet said with a smile.

The women he was going to have a baby with vampire sped across and came behind me and picked me up my my hair and but her fags right over top of my neck.

"You turn me or she turns her your choice" My brother said with a smile.

"Ok! Ok! Just dont hurt her!" Josh yelled and him.

Josh walked over to him and took his wrist. He looked over at me one last time and bit down on his wrist and I turned my head and closed my eyes as my brother yelped in pain. My brother hit the floor and closed his eyes. A few minutes later he opened his eyes. He was now and forever a monster. He got up and ran towards me and Josh ran to protect me.