Chapter 34

Madisons pov.

Its my wedding day. Lastnight I found out the news of the new life inside me but I have told my beloved. How am I so post to tell him? Will he be angry? I don't no how or when I will tell him but it will have to be soon. Just not right now. Its our wedding day, the day I've been waiting sense i met him and I dont want to ruin it for him. All these thoughts flood my head as Lexie and Ashley fix the bottom of my dress. They also look beautiful its thier dresses. They put my hair in a bun and put in little diamonds that curled into the bun. We walk down stairs to the double doors leading into my future. Lexie put the vail that stretched to the other side of the room in my bun.

"Well sister this is it, now I get to watch you get married" Lexie says and I smile.

"I know. Alpt has happened sense we've met but I wouldnt give up the time we've spent together for the world" I say to her and she hugs me.

"Ready?" Lexie asks me.

"Ready" I say.

Lexie and Ashley walk down the isle first. Then Ash comes beside me.

"May I do the honour of walking you down the down one last time?" He asks me and I smile and nod.

They open the double doors again this time I walk in with Ash. There were thousands of people looking at me. I was so nervous. I didnt want to fall on my face in these heels the could reach the ceiling. We finally made it down the end of the isle. Thats when I saw him. The love of my life I've been waiting everyday to merry. He stands on the stairs infront of his throne looking at me with amazement and I smile. I stand next to him infront of the qweens throne and the the preacher ushers everyone to be seated. He talks on and on but me and Joshs eyes never lose contact.

"Madison, do you take this man to be your husband forever? For sicker for poor, as long as you both shall live?" He asks me.

"I do" I say looking Josh in his beautiful eyes.

"Josh, do you take this women to be your loving wife, for richer or health, as long as you both shall live?" He asks.

"I do" Josh says and I smile.

"Then its set. In gods name I now pronounce you husband, and wife. You may kiss your bride" He says.

Josh didn't hesitate. He kissed me like he's never done before. The kiss felt like it lasted years. Everything stopped when he kissed me, nothing else mattered except him. Right here. Right now. I love this man with all my heart and I'll never leave his side till death do us part which will never happen. The kiss ended and I looked into those beautiful eyes and saw love, hope and peace knowing that he's mine. Mine forever and he shant leave my side even if I order him away. Everyone started clapping and cheering and then a man with a pillow came out with a crown fit for a qween. Josh took of my tiara and the man set the crown on my head and Joshs on his.

"All hale the king and qween!" Everyone yelled.

I smiled and me and Josh sat down in our chairs. Everyone was clapping and cheering and talked for awhile. Then we decided to cut the cake and serve dinner. Josh took my hand and put it under his and we cut into the cake slowly. I smiled till Josh shoved cake down the my chest. Then I decided to smash a piece in his face. We both laughed and sat at our tables. We linked arms and drank our wine together. Thats when Lexie got up of stage and said she was going to make a speech. And I smiled.

"Now, I know I haven't always been the best sister but I do try hard. Whenever mom and dad brought you have I was like hell I dont want to share with this little brat" everyone laughed. "But I did learn to love you and even no were not related I could never ask for a better sister and friend. And Josh. You better take care of my sister" Lexie said and I laughed and so did Josh.

Ash stood up and walked on stage.

"Me and my brother Josh have been threw alot of shit in our days but we lived. Me and Madison had been friends for a long time and I wouldn't have ever thought I would be standing here watching my brother merry my bestfriend but I guess shit happens. I love you guys" He said and everyone clapped and Ash walked off stage.

Last but not least Ashley came up.

"I have learned alot about our family, were strong and brave in any situation. Madison and Josh were here for me when my mother and father couldn't be and they were brave and they protect me. And thats something I'll never be able to thank you enough for. Cheers" She said lifting her glass of lemonade in the air and everyone said cheers.

A few minutes past and after everyone was done eating we had our first dance together. He took into his embrace and we danced slowly.

"I'm glad I found you" Josh says to me.

"Im glad you found me, I would have never thought a year ago we would be here" I say smiling.

"I know its crazy but amazing. Im never going to leave your side my love" He says.

"Good, I dont want you too" I say and smiling then he places a kiss on my lips.

We danced all night till it was time for me and my husband to retreat to our place of romance. We walked out the front doors of the castle and everyone was in a line to the car holding up sparklers. We walked threw the beautiful dazzling sparkles that lit up the night sky till we saw Lexie, Ash and Ashley standing at the end. When we approached them they smiled.

"You better take care of my sister" Lexie said and hugged me.

"Yes, you take care of my bestfriend" Ash said patting Josh on the back.

"Ya, protect my aunt like you did me" Ashley said giving both of us a hug.

"I will" Josh said smiling.

"Well, this is goodbye till we see you guys again" Lexie said smiling.

"Oh yeah, I'll see you guys when you come back. Chicago cant keep you forever" I say to Lexie amd she smiles.

"It wont we'll be back" Ash says.

We all exchange our hugs and said our goodbyes and me and Josh got in the car. I buckled In my seatbelt in the passenger side and we began to drive.

"So, where to?" I ask smiling.

"Your dream destination" He says smiling slightly.

"Taco bell!" I say excited.

"Well, we can stop there on the way but your biggest dream destination thats not a fast-food place" He says laughing.

"And where might that be?" I ask smiling.

"Paris" He says.