Chapter 23

Madisons pov.

We all walked back home. Everyone had smiles on their faces because our family was together once again. Im soon to be married but I thought before a wedding I would let all this blow over first. I knew soon Ash would turn lexie because I dont think he's ever going to want to lose her again or even let her out of his sight. Then again he kind of does need to turn her so they can start thier lives as a family. They have Ashley to take care of and she needs to have a stable life. Even though she knows our secret about the difference between the living and the dead she will still be able to attend school and have a normally life but whatever man she decides to spend her life with is going to have to know about our secret but her being that old will not change for a long time. Misses Knight/Joshs mom/the qween has already been told she wont live but for a few more weeks. And then Josh shall take the throne in her place as king.

Wow you guys are staying here? Lexie asked looking around.

Well this is the qween of darknesses castle. Ash said looking at misses knight.

Shes the qween of darkness? Lexie asked.

Yes and also my mom. Josh said smiling.

Wow what else have I missed? Lexie asks and I put my left hand into hers and she screams.

Your getting married?! She screams.

Yes! I scream with her.

I look at her smile fading to sadness. And she turns to look at Ash and asks what happend during thier wedding. Ash takes her into the other room and explains everything.

What are they saying? I ask Josh.

Lexies crying. Alot. He says sighing and Ash walks in the room.

Hey man im going to take lexie on our honeymoon we had planned in the morning so can you watch Ashley? He asks.

Absolutely man. Josh says to him and Ash walks out of the room.

Me and Josh go to the bedroom and get into bed. We both sat in silence till I began to talk.

Is he going to turn her on their honeymoon tomorrow? I ask him.

Yes. He says.

Is that whats going to happen to me? I ask.

Yes. He says again.

So why not now? I ask.

Because we're not married and your not ready yet. He says.

Why not? I ask.

Because I will do it when I think your ready. He said and I could see the annoyance in his eyes so I stopped the convention.

When will we have our wedding? I ask.

As soon as Ash and Lexie get back. He says.

Ok. I say and fall asleep in his arms.

I woke up the next moring. Josh still next to me. I ran my fingers threw his hair and smiled at my sleeping Prince. All a sudden I hear a scream and both me and Josh jump out of the bed and ran down the stairs to the room we heard the scream from. It was none other then the scream of our dieing Qween.