Chapter 32

Ashleys pov.

I sat there and looked around for help from my family but no one said anything. Maybe mom was right, it wasnt safe bringing Drake here. I should have listened to her and dad.

"What the hell is he?" Drake looked over at me and asked.

I didn't answer. I looked over at my dad and watched him take out each piece of glass from his face and heal. Drake looked even more amazed.

"Vampire" Drake said looking around at all of us.

"Well" I said twiddling my thumbs.

"What now?" Drake asked.

"We leave you guys alone to talk" Josh said and nodded at me and everyone walked out of the room.

"So your a vampire?" Drake asks me.

"No, well, yes and no. Im half human half vampire I can do everything a vampire can do but I also have human features such as being able to walk amongst human without losing control and walking around in the sun" I say and he nods.

"Well I've never attended a dinner like this" He said smiling.

"Why arnt you scared?" I ask him.

"Because every family has their secrets" He says walking around the dinning room.

"And whats yours?" I ask him.

"My father leads the wolves" He says and I frown.

"So that means your a wo-" I said then I was cut off.

"No, im completely ordinary" He says.

"How" I ask.

"My mother was human and father is a wolve. I just happend to take off more from my mom then my dad" He says smiling.

"So where is he now?" I ask.

"Back in France. I left France to find a place to live in Chicago and be normal because I'll never lead the pack" He says.

"Does he not miss you or even trying to look for you?" I ask.

"No, he knows im grown and can take care of myself and he knows I'll never be able to lead so I have no use in being there" he says.

"Well where do we go from here?" I ask him.

"Ashley, I want to be with you. Your family being vampires doesn't change a thing" He says hugging me.

"Ok" I say hugging him back.

"Now then, im going to go back to Chicago and wait for you to return to me" He says and I smile.

"I will" I say to him.

He walks towards the door and opens it then about to walk out he peeks back in the door.

"Promise?" He asks.

"I promise" I say smiling and he walks out giving me a smile.

Ash walks in passing Drake giving him a glare. He walks up to me and smiles.

"Your a grown up now. And well I guess I have to let you make your own choices. So if you think you can make it with this boy then you prove me wrong" He says smiling at me.

"I will" I say giving him a small smile and walk out of the room to my room and lay down to sleep.

Madisons pov.

"Let me marry you now" I say to Josh and he smiles.

"Is that what you want?" He asks me smiling.

"Yes" I say blushing.

"Then I'll call the planner and we can have it the day after tomorrow" He says waiting to hear my excitement and he did.

"Thank you!" I say wrapping my arms around him and smiling.

"No need to thank me love, I'll be right back" He says smiling and walking out of the door.

I lay there thinking about all the shopping im going to do with Lexie and Ashley tomorrow till I fall asleep.

~ the next morning ~

Madisons pov.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed as I stretched my arms and legs and I look over. Josh wasnt there. I got up and as soon as I stood all the way up I felt it. I ran to the bathroom and threw up all over the floor and the toilet. I finished throwing up my insides and began to cry as I look down and see the blood. The only thing my vomit was, was blood.