Jimin

Genre: Smut
Requested by: -kpopsushi

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Elly, why do you look so mad? " one of her ex-classmate asked the pouting girl who sat at the corner. Every one was having fun singing along, some of them were fighting for their turns to take the microphone, while some were drinking beers and laughing out loud.

Yes, today was supposed to be a very nice day, since Elly and her high school classmates finally had a reunion party at a VIP karaoke room. She even went to shopping for new clothes, as she wanted to give her ex-classmates a good impression. But someone ruined her day.

Flashback..

"Where are you now? " asked Elly through the phone. She was busy talking on the phone with her best friend while her other hand was holding a huge H&M bag.

"I'm still having trouble with choosing my outfit for tonight's reunion party. " her friend said, "How about you? "

When she's still walking on the street, a guy came out from the Baskin Robbin's store.

"I just came out from H&M, I'm heading home right now. " she answered, "Oh, there's one more thing I have to ask you— Ah, shit! "

"Fuck! " the guy cursed as Elly accidentally bumped into him and caused his Baskin Robbin's cone to fall off his hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. " Elly apologize, bowing several times.

"Just a mere 'sorry' and you think I could forgive you? Heol. " he scoffed, "Buy me another one! "

"Excuse me? " she scowled at him in disbelief, "How could a man ask a woman to buy him something? Man up. "

"But it's your fault. Now shut up and buy me another one, woman. "

Elly had no choice but curse him mentally and buy another cone for the guy. She harshly shoved the ice cream to his face, intentionally smudge some of it on his cheek. The guy was furious. When he was about to scold her, Elly ran away.

Flashback ends..

"Even though it costs less than 10000₩, I'm still unhappy with it. Totallt not a gentleman. " Elly hissed.

Her friend smiled awkwardly and gave her a glass of beer, "Here. Forget all about earlier and let's have fun! "

"Yes. " she growled, "Let's just forgot that asshole and enjoy the party. "

After a few glasses of beers, Elly started to feel dizzy. She stumbled across the hallway and went into the washroom. Elly didn't realize she was in the men's washroom, and she screamed out loud when she saw the same guy she met earlier.

"A-Are you stalking me?! " she yelled, "Get out! Men are not allowed to come in here! "

The guy scowled at her in disbelief, "Excuse you, this is the men's washroom. "

"Wha— But— "

Elly then noticed the sign board on the door, and yes, it clearly says 'Men's'. Her face burned in embarrassment. She muttered a 'sorry' before trying to escape from the scene, but the guy held her wrist and dragged her into one of the cubicle. When Elly was about to scream again, he stopped her.

"Shh. " he shushed, "You don't want someone to notice a girl in here right? That seems so wrong. "

Elly couldn't help but felt hot and bothered in this tight space. Their body was rubbing against each others as she tried to move. Plus, the effect of the beer made her horny than ever.

His gaze fell on her revealing chest. 'She must've wore a push-up bra', the guy thought. Smirking as he heard the person goes out from the washroom, he leaned forward and kissed Elly's neck.

"You should wear clothes like this often. " said the guy, pressing her against the wall.

Elly hummed in pleasure, tilting her head to the side to give him more access to kiss her neck. She clutched his shirt tightly, while the guy gave her a hickey and roamed her body under her shirt with his bare hands.

Unable to contain his excitement, he lifted Elly's dress up and revealed her rounded ass. He spanked a few times before tugging her black panties down to her ankle. While he was busy undoing his pants, Elly giggled and pushed him forward, making him sit on the toilet seat cover. She straddled his lap, helping him to take off his pants even quicker.

Elly braced herself before sliding his member into her pussy slowly. Two sweaty bodies ground together, creating loud smacking sounds that echoed throughout the empty washroom.

"Does daddy make you feel good? " he asked, using his deep as fuck voice. The result turned Elly on even more, increased the wetness between her legs. The guy thrust his hip up while Elly goes down, making sure every time he hits the g-spot.

Elly's vision went blurry as tears filled her eyes because of the overwhelming pleasure. "Daddy! Fuck! Deeper— "

The guy slammed her back against the wall and lifted one of her leg up, thrusting like crazy. Her clit brushed over his pubic bone every time he snapped his hip forward. They both came in unison after a few minutes.

Panting in exhaustion, the guy glanced over Elly who was leaning against the wall with her legs shaking. He smirked, trapping her in between his arms and kissed her hungrily. They went for 16 rounds without even knowing each other's names.

The next day, Elly found herself lying on a big, white bed, only wearing her panties and an oversized sweater. And the familiar cologne from the sweater reminded her of the so-called 'jerk' she bumped into yesterday.

As she was about to hop off the bed, just to gather her clothes, she fell onto the ground because of her weak legs. Her hips and thighs hurt like bitch, let alone her private part. Suddenly, the guy she fucked last night came in with some pills and a glass of water in his hands.

He looked surprise when he saw Elly sprawled across the floor with a hazy look on her face. He quickly helped her up and immediately got slapped by her.

"Why the fuck am I here? " Elly snapped, causing the guy to laugh.

"I'll explain to you later, just take this pill before it's too late. We wouldn't want you to get pregnant, right? "

"P-Pregnant? " she gasped, snatching the glass and pills from him and immediately took them.

The guy then explained everything to Elly. Though Elly couldn't remember any detail, she chose to trust him.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Jimin. Park Ji Min. " said the guy.

"I never asked for your name. " Elly hissed.

Jimin chuckled in amusement before placing a soft kiss on her chapped lips, "Get some rest, baby. Just yell for my name and I'll be here. "

As if Jimin had casted a spell on Elly, she leaned back and drifted to dream land almost immediately.