J-Hope

Genre: Sad
Requested by: -

short story

"Hoseok, how are you doing recently? " I asked with a faint smile plastered on my face.

"Hoseok-ah.. I know you're still mad at me but, could you please just answer me? Just for once. Please. "

Still, Hoseok remained silent.

"I'm sorry, okay? I should've listened to you. I should've not leave the house. If I didn't run out from the house, this wouldn't happen. "

"See? I even brought you your favourite flower. I know how you hate lavenders, so I chose carnations for you. I didn't forget your that's your favourite. "

"Jung Ho Seok.. I sincerely apologize for what I did last week. I'm very sorry. Please, accept my apology. "

"Hoseok! " I kneeled down and pleaded for his forgiveness, "Forgive me! Talk to me again! I need to feel your warmth. I need your hugs and kisses- "

"Noona. " Jimin cut me off, "Don't.. "

"Shut up, Jimin! You don't understand- "

"Hyung is already gone! " he snapped, tears flowing down his cheeks, "You can't bring him back to life no matter how much and how hard you plead. So stop. I'm sure hyung wouldn't want to see you in this state either. "

I stood up and hugged Jimin, "I don't deserve him, Jimin-ah. This is all my fault. "

"Noona, let's just go. You need to move on. " he whispered, taking the flower from my hand and place it in front of Hoseok's grave.

As we both exited the graveyard, I told Jimin I have to go somewhere to run errands. He of course believed me. I took a cab to the Han River, where Hoseok and I usually hang out.

No one noticed that I climbed over the bridge, ready to drop myself down the river.

"Hoseok, I'll be with you soon. Wait for me. "

As I released my hands, I felt the gravity pulled me down the river. I didn't stop sinking till I hit the bottom of the river.

Jimin's right. No matter how hard I pray, he will never live again. Hoseok, I'm doing this because this is the only way to be with you. I love you.