Jungkook

Genre: Fluff|Sad
Requested by: -

short story!!

"Jungkook, stop fooling around and place the mat on the grass! " I yelled.

"Fine. " he pouted. Ugh just look at his lips, they makes me wanna kiss him on the spot. But nope, I'm gonna save the special kiss for tonight.

"Done. Ah, I'm such a good boyfriend. " he complimented himself, causing me to chuckle. I went up to him and gave him a hug.

"Well done, bae. Now, can you please pass me the soda? "

"It's in front of you. "

"Just pass it to me! " I whined.

He shook his head and sighed, but chuckled a little before handing it to me. He then lied down beside me and looked up to the sky.

"How many minutes till 2016? " asked Jungkook.

I glanced at my watch and hummed, "Hmm, 28 minutes to go. "

"Well then, lie down with me first. " he said, pulling me on top of him and embraced me like a bear.

"I'm never letting you go. "

"Neither will I. " I replied.

He placed a soft kiss on my head before sniffing my hair, "Gosh, you smell nice. "

Jungkook twirled the end of my hair and pretended to bite them. I smacked his hand and rolled my eyes.

"Don't. I don't want your saliva all over my pretty hair. "

"Aww, but you do like my saliva on your puss- "

"Yah! " I screamed in embarrassment, causing some of the couple nearby us to glance at us in curiosity, "Stop that.. "

We both lied still and had a little chit-chat. When it's 11:59 p.m., I sat up and got excited for the fireworks. Jungkook smiled and sat up too, tugging me closer to him. I ended up sitting between his legs with his chin placed on my shoulder. His hot breath hits my neck every time he exhale.

When the first firework burst on the beautiful night sky, and everyone was cheering: "Happy New Year! ", Jungkook turned me around and cupped my cheeks.

"You have no idea how grateful I am to be with you. " he said.

Smiling, I took his hand and kissed it, "Me too. "

He sighed, pulling our bodies closer than ever as he leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Leaving me breathless and hot and bothered, Jungkook smirked and caress my thigh.

"Wanna go home now and celebrate this with a different way? " he asked, using his seductive voice.

"No. " I said sternly.

"Okay then, we'll just sit here and watch the fireworks. " he said.

As the fireworks and the cheering ended, I turned around again to face Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook. "

"Yes? "

"Let's do this again next year. " I said.

He smiled and nodded, "No. Let's do them every year, until we get old. "

"Promise? "

"Yes. I promise you. "

And now I'm hugging my knees, sitting on the mat alone. Glancing up to the sky full with fireworks, my tears trickled down my cheeks.

"If only you're still here, Jeon Jung Kook. " I whispered to myself, "But I guess promises are meant to be broken.

"Happy 2017, Jungkook. I still miss you so much. "