Suga

Genre: Smut
Requested by: Strictly_Bts12

"Guys, this is my sister. " my brother, Jin, introduced me to the members. I shyly bowed and muttered a 'hi'.

"She'll be staying with us for two weeks, and Yoongi, since you still have another bed in your room, she'll be your roommate. " Jin continued.

"What?! No no no, I ain't sharing my room with some girl. "

"No excuses, now Jimin, please help her to take her stuff to Yoongi's room while I prepare dinner for y'all. "

"Aye, hyung! " Jimin exclaimed, taking my luggages in his hands, "Follow me ~ "

It was beyond my expectations. I always thought Yoongi's room will be very messy, like typical boys' room, but it's totally the opposite. Yoongi's room is really neat and clean, it gives people a relaxing feel.

"Treat her well, Yoongi hyung. " Jimin said as he walked pass Yoongi, who was leaning against the door frame with an unsatisfied look.

I avoided his piercing gaze, exploring his room in awe. He had lots of black and white cool stuff, he keeps some unique gifts from the fans in a corner and treasured them. Ah, how nice.

When I was about to poke a Kumamon plushie which is sitting on the shelf, Yoongi grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Do not touch my bae. " he hissed, "And all my stuff. Don't. Or else I'll kick you out from my room. "

"And I'll just tell Jin oppa. " I retorted back, "You can't kick me out. "

"Woah, woah. Where's the innocent girl I met just a moment ago? I knew you're not that kind. " Yoongi scoffed.

I pulled my arm away from him and flipped my hair dramatically, "Let's make a deal. I won't touch your stuff, if you don't touch my stuff. "

"Like hell I would. " Yoongi smirked.

--

It's been almost a week I'm staying in BTS dorm, Yoongi and I are starting to get closer. But one thing is bothering me. I don't know if he's just trying to be friendly or he's trying to flirt with me because Yoongi keeps touching me intentionally and unintentionally. For example, he would brush his hands over mine when he tries to reach for something.

And Yoongi would rub my thighs when he's talking to me. But to be honest, I'm turn on even when we had the slightest skin contact.

The boys including Jin are still at the studio, working overtime. Since I have nothing to do, I called my best friend, Ashley.

"Hey, do you remember about the guy I met last week in the club? " Ashley asked.

"Yeah. What about him? "

"So I was expecting he's huge, but fuck my expectations, he's fucking small. My little brother's dick is bigger than him. " she ranted.

I laughed out loud as I held on my stomach, tears spilling down my cheek.

"Oh my gosh, Ash, you're hilarious. "

"It's true! How about you? Did you get the cute bartender's phone number? Did you had sex with him? "

"Yes and no, I'm still a fucking virgin. I'm not gonna call him, Ashley. " I said.

"Yah, you're 22 now. Are you gonna die as a virgin? "

"Maybe. " I chuckled, "Oh, my brother and his friends are back, bye. "

"Annyeong ~ "

"Hello, Yoongi. " I said when Yoongi opened the door with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey. " he said cooly, walking towards me and sat on my bed.

"Where's Jin oppa and the others? " I asked. Usually when they come home they would cheer or make some noise, especially Taehyung and Namjoon, but they're super quiet today.

"They won't be home till tomorrow morning. They had to stay overnight. " he said, "So.. I overheard your conversation with your friend. "

Yoongi traced his finger from my arm to my thigh, "You're still a virgin huh? Hmm, impressive. "

I gulped, looking down to hide my face. Yoongi grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I wanna be your first. "

Woah there, Yoongay, I mean.. Yoongi. 0-100 real quick, did I misheard that he wants to be my first?

"What? "

"I said I want to be your first. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. " he winked at me, pushing me down on the bed and attacked me with butterfly kisses.

"Wait.. " I moaned softly, "Y-Yoongi.. What if I'm pregnant? "

"Ever heard something called condom? " he chuckled, "I'm always prepared. "

Yoongi took out his wallet from his pocket and opened it, revealing three packs of king-sized condoms with different colors and designs.

"Oops, I think it's not gonna be enough for us. " Yoongi winked, biting his lower lip seductively.

"Now, shall we start? "
"I.. I don't know. " I mumbled.

"Just relax and let me take control. " he whispered, taking off my clothes quickly.

He undressed himself within a second before hovering over me once again and started to do wonders to me with his slender fingers.

"Mm, you're wet already. How sexy. "

Yoongi started to unpack one of the condom, and slid down on his member.

"Seriously? A Kumamon-patterned condom? " I scoffed in disbelief.

"Hush. "

He positioned himself at my entrance before slowly entering me, I felt like my body was tore into two pieces. Damn, he's huge!

"Fuck fuck fuck, Yoongi! It hurts! Pull out! " I screamed as Yoongi entered me fully.

"The pain will go away soon, stop being such a wimp. " he rolled his eyes. Ugh, I really want to slap him across his face.

A sudden wave of pleasure washed through my body when Yoongi pumped in and out for the second time. I started moaning out loud, clawing his back.

"Ugh, shit, you're damn tight. " he growled, increasing his pace.

Yoongi leaned against the bed post and let me ride his member. Thank God I watched porn, so I know what to do. I grind on him a few times, making him curse under his breath before I started bouncing up and down.

I came right after Yoongi. We were both exhausted. He's still inside me, and we were planning to go for another round.

"You ready? " Yoongi asked between his panting.

I nodded weakly.

"Hey sis, I'm ho— " the door bursted open, revealing a bewildered Jin, staring at us in terror.

Yoongi quickly covered both of us with the blanket.

"MIN YOON GI!!! "

And tomorrow's Yoongi's funeral right after he put on his clothes and went out from his room. Jin is going to murder him brutally. We all know that.

SORREHHH THIS TOOK FCKING LONG!!