V

Genre: Fluff
Requested by: -

"(Y/N), have you decided what you're going to wear for tomorrow's Halloween party? " Namjoon, my brother asked.

I shrugged, "I'm not very into those party. Do you know it's so hard to get rid of the makeup? "

"But Taehyung's gonna be there. " Namjoon said with a smirk, "You sureeeee you're not going? I heard Kelly will be there too. "

Kelly has a huge crush on Taehyung, and everyone knows that, including Taehyung. She's one clingy bitch, but Taehyung never seemed to hate her.

So yeah, I'm going to this Halloween party tomorrow night even though I'm lazy as hell.

"What am I going to wear then?! " I yelled, running my fingers across my hair in frustration.

"Hah, I told you you should've decide earlier. I'm not gonna help you this time. " Namjoon sang.

"Please, oppa ~ " I tried my best to beg Namjoon, and luckily he gives in.

"Fine. I'll ask Jin hyung to help you do the makeup, but you're gonna find a costume by yourself. "

I grumbled, stomping on the ground.

"Hey, I can borrow you my sister's costume if you want. " Jimin said.

"Yah, don't you dare lend her some sexy costume or else I'm gonna break your neck. " Namjoon warned Jimin.

"But it's a great way to seduce Taehyung, isn't it? " Jimin winked at me, and I nodded.

"Namjoon oppa, I'm 19 now, I'm legal to wear something sexy. " I snapped back, "Besides that, Jimin's right. I can seduce— Ouch! "

Namjoon smacked me in the head, earning a loud groan from me.

"Alright. You can wear that, but no seducing or frickle frackle tomorrow, you understand me? "

"Frickle frackle? " Jimin asked.

"You know.. The hanky panky— "

"God damn it, just be straightforward! He means having sex. " I answered, causing Jimin to choke on his saliva.

--

"Fuck no, Jimin. No. " I shook my head in disapproval, "I am not going to wear this. "

Jimin was showing me a costume of Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad. No, I hate that character. (A/N: nawww, actually I love that character very much!)

"You have no choice, (Y/N). Now put it on. Jin hyung is waiting for you downstairs. "

"No— "

"Put it on or else I'll do it for you. " he growled.

I sighed, snatching the costume from him and cursed under my breath.

--

"Yooooo! Welcome to our school's Halloween party, I'm your cute and handsome MC, Jung Hoseok! " Hoseok cheered.

"Tonight, we will pick two winner who has the best costume, be sure not to leave before 12! "

The music was blasting so loud that my head was kind of dizzy. I found an empty booth and sat down. Namjoon was having fun with his friends while I'm sitting here alone, in this exposing costume.

Some guys tried to hit on me, but failed every time because they were scared of Namjoon. I wonder how he could come and rescue the scene when he was partying. Maybe he has a good sight?

"I thought you said Taehyung's gonna be here?! " I yelled at Namjoon.

"I don't know! He told me he'll be here! " he yelled back, "Hey! I'm going to get some drink, bye! "

Grumbling, I took out my phone and played with it. Suddenly, someone poked my shoulder, causing me to flinch.

"Who— Oh, it's you, oppa. " I mumbled shyly as Taehyung grinned widely.

"Wow, we're wearing matching costumes. " Taehyung exclaimed, "Such coincidence. "

"Oppa ~ "

There she goes again. Kelly was clinging onto Taehyung and whining.

"Oppa, why did you leave me behind? " she pouted.

"Oh, I saw (Y/N) and I wanted to greet her. " Taehyung said.

"Ugh. " Kelly groaned and roll her eyes, "Anyway oppa, do you want to have some drink? "

"Yeah sure. Thank you. "

Kelly blew a kiss to Taehyung before leaving to get her 'oppa' a drink. As she was gone from our sight, Taehyung grabbed my hand and pulled me to the second floor.

"You have no idea how long I wanted her to leave. She's ruining my makeup by touching my face! " Taehyung whined.

I chuckled, taking out the lipstick from my pouch and helped Taehyung to fix his makeup again.

"Thanks. You're a life saviour. " Taehyung said, placing a soft kiss on my burning cheek.

"Um.. W-Welcome. " I stuttered.

"You look good in this costume. " he said.

"You do too, Joker. "

"(Y/N), actually.. There's something I wanted to tell you. I— "

"I'm back, everyone! " Hoseok exclaimed through the microphone, "It's time to choose the winners. Are you guys ready? "

"Yes! " everyone chanted.

"Great, now let's applause for our 2016 best costumers— (Y/N) and Taehyung! "

Taehyung grinned and grabbed my wrist, "Let's go. "

I was pulled to the stage, standing awkwardly with Taehyung while Yoongi and Jungkook brought the trophies on the stage.

"Ah, wait. " Taehyung said to Hoseok as he was about to pass the trophy to Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed the microphone from Hoseok, "I have something to announce. "

Gosh, his deep voice.

"I never thought we would wear matching costumes. Is it fate? " he asked while staring at me, "Or is it just coincidence? "

I smiled nervously, fiddling with my fingers.

Taehyung kneeled down and took out a small, black box from his pocket.

"Will you.. " Taehyung opened the box and revealed two rings, "Be my Harley Quinn? "

I nodded furiously as tears continued to spill, ruining my mascara. The crowd roared, except for Kelly.

Oh you should've seen her face! She was crying like a baby when she stomped out from the hall.

"Should I kiss my Harley Quinn? " Taehyung asked the crowd, and of course, they yelled 'yes'.

Taehyung leaned in as we both closed our eyes. Our lips met, and slowly kissed each other. I really have to thank Jimin for this costume.