The Vampyr Party - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh ? And what would that be?" I asked flatly, while staring ahead to the night road.

"I-I... You would have to ask him." He told me once glancing from the road. We made it back to the mansion in about twenty minutes. I abandoned the white vehicle and made my way to the front door.

Then in the driveway, appeared Alec's car and he got out angry. "We have to talk." He said, but I ignored his existence altogether.

"What you've done back there was completely irresponsible." Alec exclaimed once the three of us enter the house. Caleb followed us quietly.

"Bla bla bla. Are you my father ? I don't think so!" I yelled at him and sprinted up the stairs.

"Alexia. I'm taking to you!" Alec yelled and followed after me.

"And I'm not talking to you!" I responded back.

"Can you listen for once!" He grabbed my arm and yanked me backwards.

"Don't touch me! You already beaten one person today!" I shouted at him.

"I had a damn good reason!" He glared at me. Before I heard his reason, my vision goes white. White as the sun. White as my emptiness. White as that expensive Agera R.

"Hey that's mine!" I point to the large cookie on the table that was suddenly pulled away. Alec looks through the mask, surprised. "Excuse me?"

I widen my eyes, "I saw it first, Sir."
Then I twist on my heel, pushing myself away. "I will take my leave now." I bow and start walking away but he calls for me. "Can I at least know your name?" His voice deep and hot.

"Princess Violet Williams." I smile gingerly, wanting to crawl away as soon as possible.
The memory faded away and I gasped noting the short distance, Alec and I share.

"You." Alec whispers, realization stains his eyes. His palms clench, his brows furrow. My own eyes widened, then I smirked.
"What, never been fooled before?" My smile was dropped when he pinned me to a wall.
"Tell me this, Alex." He pondered, leaning closer and closer and closer.
I stared into those piercing eyes, my body exploding with feelings.

"What were you doing there?" He asked, his lips so close to me, yet so far away. I avoided his eyes, "A girl wanted to do something crazy for once, can you really blame me?"

"Yes, yes I can." Alec grunted, but I not once give into the touch, the grip on my hands.

"I was trying to stop the blackmail. Connor was there and we danced. And I thought nothing of it...until." Something else happened. But I don't remember what.
"Danced?!"Alec pressed me into the wall with so much force I released a yelp. "Calm the fuck down. He did nothing wrong!" There was a low chuckle and then Alec took a step back, giving me space.

"Nothing wrong you say? Connor haunted my family for years trying to ruin everything. And it has worked. It has greatly worked!" He yelled, his face growing red from fiery.

"I was about to be raped when Connor came in saving my fucking ass. So don't make up bullshit on the spot just to score points for yourself!" I shouted at him accusingly. My lips trembled, tears pooling up in my blue eyes as my vision blurred.

Alec just stood there, jaw clenched tighter than ever. His eyes scanned my figure and at that moment I felt disgusted, I felt judged, I felt violated by Felix's rough lips.
Taking a step back I tried to restrain the sob that wanted to escape.
"Alex." The nickname turned on the bomb of feelings, that exploded rapidly. Shaking my head vigorously, I turn away from him, my tears finally streamed down my face like a river.