Never Have I Ever Had A Threesome IV.V (Jack x Joe)(Jack x Reader) [smut]

Start from the beginning

Leaning  in, you continued in a sultry tone. "I love that you can't keep your  eyes off of him. Jack, tell me what you want Joe to do."

"I want him to fuck me." Jack said, his grip on your waist getting tighter.

"You should tell him that." you suggested.

"I couldn't tell him that." He said, shaking his head.

"You can absolutely tell him that." You replied, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

Jack looked beyond nervous. "What if I make a fool out of myself?" he asked, loosening his arms a bit.

"Babe,  I promise you aren't going to make a fool out of yourself." you  replied, chucking. "Come on. We're going to go home to talk." You slid  off of his lap and walked up to your boyfriend.

"Hello, love." Joe said, pulling you to him, swaying to the music.

After  pulling him in for a kiss, you went on your tiptoes to talk into his  ear so the rest of your friends wouldn't hear you. "I'm taking Jack back  to ours." you said, making sure he heard you.

Joe  nodded, pulling you in for another kiss. "It's still early. Should I  follow you or should I stay here for a bit?" he asked, pressing kisses  to your cheek and the side of your neck.

"Stay here for a bit." you smirked. "Have some fun with the boys. Jack and I have some talking to do."

"You both okay?" he asked, his hands on either side of your face.

"We're great." you smiled, pulling his lips to yours. "You'll find out what we talked about, later."

"OOooo,  sounds good. Let me know you made it home safe. I'll see you later." he  replied, pulling you into a hug before you made your way back to Jack.

"I'm  going to head out front. Go say bye to Joe and join me in a minute. No  one should be paying close enough attention to know that we left  together." You smiled at Jack, grabbing your bag and walking outside.

"Jack!" Joe cheered, pulling him into a hug when he walked up.

"Hey,  buddy." Jack said, dancing with the group for a second. "I'm meeting  y/n outside in a minute." he said, leaning in to talk to Joe.

"I  heard." Joe replied, discreetly slipping his hand into one of Jack's  back pockets. Everyone was so close together, no one would notice.

"We're just gonna talk..." Jack started, but Joe cut him off.

"You're  good, mate." Joe said, before leaning in and speaking low enough that  only Jack could hear him. "Don't worry, love." Joe's fingers slowly  gripped Jack's ass tighter as he talked. "Catching you two being naughty  only means that I have a reason to spank you, again." Joe pressed a  kiss to Jack's cheek and pulled away, removing his hand from jack's  pocket.

Jack swallowed  hard, struggling to look casual as he watched Joe start to dance again.  "I'll catch you lot later." Jack said, waving.

When  he finally joined you outside, his cheeks were still red from his  encounter with Joe. "Finally." you laughed, your arms wrapped around  yourself. "It's freezing out here."

"Sorry, love." Jack said, slipping his jacket off and helping you put it on. "That should help."

"Much better." you said. "Thank you."

"Of course, love." Jack replied, putting his arm around your shoulders as you waited for your Uber back to the house.

When  you finally got home, you went and pulled on a pair of sweats and one  of Joe's t-shirts. Going in the kitchen, you opened a bottle of Rosé and  walked to the bedroom you shared with Joe, seeing Jack standing at the  foot of the bed. "He framed it." Jack said, smiling up at the picture  the three of you had taken at the Moxy.