Chapter 24: Tombstone

[Dalton's P.O.V.]

Who is this girl and why is she in my room? I wake up from a nap and find a girl running up to me and hugging me. I have no clue what's going on but I'm getting really creeped out by her. She looks like on of those steroetypical teenage girls. Her hair is professionally curled and styled, her makeup is very dramatic, She is wearing a dark grey crop top that has the word 'FIERCE' written in sequins, short pre-ripped jean shorts and black hightop converse. I was expecting heels but that's a nice change to the overall stereotype. She is just sitting down on the chair beside my bed, crying and mumbling in her hands.

"What's you're name?" I ask her.

"Don't you know even that?" She asks me.

"No. I have no idea who you are." I say.

"Katherine." She says.

Nice name. Sounds familiar. She looks a little familiar too.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"My whole world has just come crashing down...how do you think I feel?" She states, really upset.

"Bad." I say.

"I feel destroyed." She says.

It becomes silent for a few moments before spoke up again.

"Where you here this whole time, watching me sleep?" I ask her.

"You wern't sleeping." She states.

"Yea I was. I just woke up from a nap." I state.

"No you wern't. You've been in a coma for 3 whole weeks." She says.

"What?" I ask, shocked.

She doesn't respond. It then becomes silent again for about 10 minutes until she speaks up again.

"Dalton..." She whispers.

How does she know my name?

"How do you know my name?" I ask her.

"We know each other. We arn't exactly friends but we've known each other since we were kids." She explains.

"We are?" I ask.

"Yes." She confirms.

"No we're not." I state.

"What?" She asks confused, standing up.

"Why would I want to know you?" I ask, starting to get a little annoyed by her.

"What do you mean by that?" She questions, a little taken aback from my question.

"You look and act like one of those stereotypical teenage girls that gets everything she wants." i state.

"Excuse me!?" She questions, shocked from my question.

"You heard me." I state.

"Why the hell wo-" She starts.

"Let me guess, you are the most popular girl in you're entire school who has had about 10 boyfriends already and is desperate for attention so you would do anything to stay in the spotlight!" I interject.

She goes silent.

"Yup. That's what thought. Let's see, you're last relationship with a boy lasted about 1 week?" I question.

She takes a step backwards, looking at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"Why are you saying this?" She asks, tears brimming her eyes.