Chapter 5: Not You!

Chapter 5: Not You!

[Katherine's P.O.V.]

I know that voice from anywhere. I turn around an see the ONE person I never wanted to see again.

"Dalton Rapattoni." I say coldly.

"Katherine McAlister." He says with an evil grin.

"What are it doing here?" I ask very monotone. I am so angry right now.

"I go here now. You'll be seeing a lot of me now. I'll see you later McAlister." He says amused.

Dalton leaves and I walk to my homeroom class. It's science so it's not that bad. I walk to the third floor and go sit at my desk in the back. I sit alone because I work the bet when I'm alone. The teacher, Mr. Smith was teaching a lesson on chemicals when someone knocked on the door. He goes over and opens the door and Dalton walks in. ARE YOU SERIOUS! I put my head down and continue taking my notes while Mr. Smith was trying to find a place for Dalton.

"You can sit beside Katherine, Dalton." Mr. Smith says.

"Okay." Dalton says.

He walks to the back and sits beside me. Can this day get any worse!? Wait a second... Dalton is wearing the same outfit that my blond neighbour was wearing. That must be just a coincidence. I continue taking notes while trying not to be disturbed by Dalton. Mr. Smith starts handing out a worksheet.

"Katherine, I would like for you to help Dalton if he needs any help on what we are doing, okay?" Mr. Smith asks me when he gets to our table.

"Yea, sure." I smile.

"Alright." Mr. Smith smiles in return.

When he walks away I turn to face Dalton with a serious face.

"Okay Rapattoni, listen up!" I shout in a whisper.

"Umm... okay, what's wrong." He asks confused.

"I only have one rule if you're sitting beside me, don't disturb me while I'm working. I work my best when I'm alone." I state.

"I'll keep that in mind." He whispers smiling.

Weird, he has the same smile as my neighbour. After that little conversation I get back to the worksheet.

[Dalton's P.O.V.]

I walk away from Katherine and head I my fort class. It's science with Mr. Smith that's on the 3rd floor. I head upstairs and to room 312. I knock on the door and Mr. Smith answers.

"You're late." he says.

"Sorry. I just moved here so I don't know my way around yet." I say a little embarrassed.

"Oh, well that's alright. C'mon in."he says happily while stepping to the side to let me go in.

I automatically notice Katherine sitting alone in the back. If she's so popular, why is she sitting alone?

"You can sit beside Katherine, Dalton." Me. Smith says.

"Okay." I say and start walking towards the back.

As I'm making my way towards the back, everyone keeps looking at me weird, probably because of what I'm wearing. I'm wearing my black leather jacket with a plain red t-shirt and dark grey skinny jeans with a chain on the side, red converse, and my usual black eyeliner. I reach the back and sit beside Katherine. Can this day get any worse? Mr. Smith hands out a worksheet and when he gets to my table, he stops an says something to Katherine. I just ignore it.

"Okay Rapattoni, listen up!" Katherine kinda whisper-shouts.

"Umm...okay, what's wrong?" I ask confused.

"I only have one rule if your sitting beside me, don't disturb me while I'm working. I work best when I'm alone." She states. Wow! she is acting the same way since elementary school.

"I'll keep that in mind." I say smiling, trying to hold in my laughter.

I look at her outfit for a quick second, then do a double take. She is wearing the same dress and shoes as my neighbour. She probably just shops at the same store as her. Thinking about her, I can't help but smile. I'm gonna go introduce myself when I get home.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you like the book. You all know what to do! Dalton is at the side of you wanna see him!

Love you all!

~Sara.