Chapter 18: A Living Nightmare

(Skipping ahead cause I got lazy. Items been a week since Katherine has been kidnapped)

[Katherine's P.O.V.]

I'm living a nightmare! I'm so weak that I can't even keep my head up. Josh wants me to be his girlfriend but everytime I say no, he beats me.I can't handle it anymore. I'm bleeding through my nose and mouth. I'm covered in cuts and bruises from where he has beaten me. Every morning all he gives me is a small glass of water and no food. I haven't eaten in days. I look around the room to see if there is anywhere that I can escape . There is the one door that Josh enters and exits and that all. I'm still wearing my semi-formal dress, but it's ripped and covered in dust and beginning to grow loose because I haven't eaten.

"Hello sweetheart." Josh says, walking into the room.

Speaking of the devil, he's just entered the room.

"What the hell do you want?" I say bitterly.

"Nothing. I have everything that I could ever want." Josh says, walking uo to me.

He bends down infront of me and puts a piece of hair behind my ear. I move my head away from his hand.

"Just...let...me go." I say, struggling for breath a little.

"That's never gonna happen baby." He says, caressing my face.

Before I could respond to his sentence, he pulls me into a kiss. It was the WORST experience of my life. He wouldn't stop though. I didn't react to his kiss. He pulled away a little and I gasped for breath. When I did that, he kissed me again, this time he put his tounge in my mouth. I feel so violated! Wait...I have an idea. I bite in his tounge, HARD! Josh pulls away immediatly.

"You little WHORE!" He says, slapping me across the face.

"Go to hell Josh." I state.

"THAT'S IT!" He shouts.

He walks behind me and pushes the chair over. I land on my side and yell out in pain. I hit my head on the floor and everything immediatly goes black.

[Dalton's P.O.V.]

It's been a week since Katherine got taken. I still haven't figured out where she is. Every day at school, I hold back my tears because I don't see her. In Drama, our presentation day is almost here and I keep telling Mrs. Bryant that she is sick. Every night I have a different nightmare, but all have the same ending...that I find Katherine dead. The boys know that I'm upset and they try to help me but it doesn't work most of the time. I'm in my room right now with my guitar on my lap. I miss Katherine so much. The boys are downstairs playing Xbox while I'm in my room alone. I start playing around with some chords when I realize that the chords I'm playing sound like Katherine's favorite song from one of her favourite bands Little Mix. I start to play it.

Yea (x2)

We are friends for life

Hold that deep inside

Let this be a drive to survive

And just stand high and tall

Make sure you give your all

And if you ever fall

Know that I'm right here

We'll always be together

Don't you worry (whoa)

I'll always be by your side

Don't you worry (Don't worry no,no,no)