Chapter 4: Oh Crap!

Chapter 4: Oh Crap!

[Katherine's P.O.V.]

I'm finally on time for once. I grab my bag and put on my black heels and walk out the door and to my car. I look to my right to see if the cute blond boy was out. He was walking out the door and looked my way. I smiled and looked down to the ground. He's too far away so I can't see the details of his face but I saw that he smiled back. I got into my car and he got into his, and I drove off to school. I get out and walk through the doors and to my locker. Rachel and Elena came up to me and Rachel looks very excited.

"So Kat! What's new on the new blond cutie?" Rachel asks.

"Well, today while I was walking to my car, I looked to my right and saw that he was walking to his car. He looked my way and I smiled and then looked down to the ground, and I don't know why I did, but when I looked back up to him, he smiled back!" I exclaim while walking into the commons area.

[A/N: The commons area is just the area in the middle of the school. When you enter the main doors of the school, you enter the commons.]

"Ohh, looks like he likes you!" Elena exclaims.

"He does not." I say.

I look back to see him walk through the doors.

"Look! He's goes here! He is so cute! I want to know who he is! I know! I'll introduce myself to him today!" I say.

"Good plan." Rachel and Elena say at the same time.

"I love it when you guys say things at the same time." I laugh.

"Thanks!" They both say again.

"You did it again!" I laugh.

I stop laughing and turn to look at him. Why does he have to be so cute?

[Dalton's P.O.V.]

I get out if my house and lock the door behind me. I looked to my left and saw her at her car. She smiled back and looked down to the ground. I smiled back, laughing. She's too far away for me to see the details in her face. She is wearing a white mini dress where the sleeves start a little under the shoulders and its very frilly at the bottem. She completes her outfit with black heels. Wait... How do I even know that!?! I'm spending way too much time with Rebecca. She gets into her car and I get into mine. She is so flawless. It takes me a while to get to Yorksville High and when I get there, I get shocked and nervous. This school is a lot bigger than I expected. I grab my bag and walk through the doors and into what looks like the commons area. I look around and see the girl next door. Her back is facing me but she still seems perfect to me. I walk into the main office where I fill out some forms and get my schedule. I walk out and see someone I did NOT want to see today. We've hated each other since kindergarten. I didn't know she goes to this school! I was hoping to never see her again. She was talking to many people. It looks like she's very popular now, probably because she looks completely different than when we were in elementary school together. The bell rings and everyone parts away from her. I guess I can make myself know.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't McAlister!" I say walking towards her, with an evil grin on my face.

[Katherine's P.O.V.]

I was talking to my friends when more and more people came up to me and I started talking to them also. Then the bell rung so I said goodbye to everyone and grabbed my bag.

"Well, well, well. If is isn't McAlister!" I heard a way too familiar voice say.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Who do you think it is?? Hey! It's Sara. Sorry i haven't updated. I've been really busy with school. Hope you all like it. Please comment, vote, and follow me. If you have any suggestions just inbox me or leave it in the comments.

Picture of Katherine's dress is on the side!!

Love you all!!!

~Sara