Adore You

~~~ when you say you love me, no i love you more. when you say you need me, no i need you more, boy i adore you, i adore you ~~~

I followed him into the woods, which is what I always did and look at his light brown curls, swaying a little from the wind. We stop at the place we always go to so we can be alone. I didn't want anyone to know about us. Not yet. He sits on a log and ruffles his hair. Leaning against a very tall tree I cross my arms and look around. Just above a whisper I hear " Ebony . . . " my head snaps up, my wolf loving his voice. She clearly wanted to rape him. Well mate I should say. I clear my throat and stand up straighter " Yeah?" I question him, tilting my head to the side for a bit. " I adore you " he exclaims, smiling. Oh how I love those dimples on the side of his cheeks. He was so adorable. " No DUH" my wolf, Sapphire said. " Shut up Sapphire!" I return his smile. But then a thought went across my mind. That one worded question. " Why? " i wondered out loud. He came closer, with that adorable, dimple smile and pressed me against the tree. " Because you're my mate."

Ebony Rosan never knew her mate was gonna be him. Dakota Wilson, the dangerous alpha everyone knewnot to mess with. He attacked and killed many packs, including Ebony's. She wasn't one bit afraid of him, unlike everybody else, she was dangerous as well. She threaten anyone who sneaks into her territory. She had many fights, wolf or human form.Once Dakota came and attacked her pack, he instantly knew that he adored her. But will Ebony feel the same way?

A dangerous story with a hint of softness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so this story will continue in 2014! I'm really into werewolves right now so why not!? I'm sorry if it's sucky or anything. I know I said I'll wait for my other story but I couldn't wait! It was like I had to do it. Anyways, I think I'll be giving out shoutouts for whoever comments or I'll just pick someone at random.

Remember! Please Vote, Comment, Read, and Share! & also can me. I want some reads on this thang! & yes, im desperate. Judge all you want!