Caught

A/N at the bottom

*

Naruto

I was sitting beside Shina, wondering when the silence will ever end. When I had enough of the terrible silence, I was about to say something aloud but then I heard my sister whisper something to me -inaudible to the humans- and saw dashing through the door way- going through the gaps between the humans-.I was surprised that she ran, and reluctantly ran after her-going through the doorway-, and caught up swiftly. 

She looked back, and her eyes met mine, but she quickly looked back of where she was facing. I stayed silent, questioning her insanity of running away from humans especially ninja. We kept running down the stairs of the large tower, getting weird stares from different ninja in the build. When we finally reached the entrance to the large tower, I slowed down and looked back for a second and saw the same ninja that were standing at the door way.

"Wait!" I heard the pink-haired girl scream chasing after me, I looked back at where my sister was running to,-she was heading to the gates- I looked back to the pink-haired girl and shook my head. Then started running once again after my sister.

Shina was already far ahead, dodging human civilians and low-ranked ninja,masking her presence - the humans, hardly even noticing her-. I lost her in the pack of civilians at a market, selling some kind of sale. I ran through them, but bumped into a little girl; not older than 5. She looked at me, in fear but then it quickly changed into a smile.

"Lil' fowxy!" She yelled in glee, she slowly walked up to me and started to rub behind my ear, I was enjoying myself so much and started to purr, getting myself distracted. The little girl was reaching for my nose, but her hand was quickly grabbed by a woman-probably her mother-.

"Get away from my child! You beast!" She screamed, creating a scene. I backed away from the mother and the girl and looked around the humans surrounding me, they were all giving me fearful and disgusted looks. I tripped on my two back feet, but got up quickly and started running through the crowds, searching for my sister.I went through back alleys to avoid any contact from the humans.

*

When I finally reached the gates,I could see my sister waiting in a  thick bush, close to the village gates. I slowly walked to her, into the bush.

"Where have you been?" She asked concerned, I thought back to what happened with me and the girl. I stayed silent

"Naruto?" She called my name questioningly. I didn't get time to answer.

  "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" 

My sister quickly pushed me out of the bushes, I rolled on the dirt ground and stood up and faced the bush that we were just in. I saw it quickly burn away, from the fire. I sweat-dropped at the fact the we could've burned, not that it would do anything to us. I faced the justsu-caster to see it was the emo kid from the forest. I was about to yell something to at him, when I heard my sister growling at them. 

She was about to run up to the emo kid, when a the same lady from before came jumped in between them. It was the lady big-chested lady, carrying a big booze bottle, looking drunk.

"Move." Shina said sternly getting in a battling stance. The lady didn't say anything.

"I said move. I got nothing against you." Shina now growled out, getting ready to attack, looking back from the lady to the emo kid behind her.

"Well, I do" the lady said calmly, sticking her arm out and motioning Shina to fight her.

"My pleasure" she said while dashing up to the dunked-like state woman.

END OF CHAPTER

* * *

Ello

Just a quick update.

I'm pretty disappointed at myself.

The FT book I created, I put so much work on it. It only has around 65 reads, it's been up there for over 3 months.

While this book, this was just a mere thing, that I sometimes hardly try on!??!

Like why?

Or am I just being impatient?