Sleep

School blame school :/

---------------------------------------

Last time on Tails and Ears

" I looked up to the moon from the window,  I guessed it was 4 in the morning then lay down and fell asleep."

                                                                                            * *  *

Shina's P.O.V 

I slowly woke up, I tried to get up on my 4 paws but ended yelping in pain and falling back down on the floor. I raised my head up, everything came flashing back to me.

Fire 

Fire 

Fire 

Pain

Fire

Home

Burned

Fire

Fire

Ninja

Fire

Naruto

I shot up, ignoring but wincing at the pain coursing throughout my body. I looked around frantically, minding the fact it was still night. I was relieved to see Naruto right beside me, but frowned upon my injuries, some still bleeding. I walked or limped around the small room, There was a desk close to the back of the room. I went behind the desk and looked through the window, I was amazed of what I saw.

Mom

I frowned, it wasn't the time to have deja-vu. I looked around through the window it looked like some kind of village. You could see some but few walking around; mostly drunk. I growled in dismay, I winced remembering my injuries. I looked back at the desk ; searching through the drawers for any bandages for my in-reach wounds. I found a wrapping of bandages on the left of the desk, in one of the drawers. I limped (noticing the little track of blood I left) to where Naruto was ; in the back corner. I sat down, and ripped enough to wrap my right leg. I couldn't reach the biggest wound on my stomach, the one that was bleeding. Surprisingly, Naruto picked up the remaining  bandages  beside me. 

"Naruto?" I asked quietly.

He didn't respond, but then I say the injuries on him ; I bet even worse than mine. I growled at that. Naruto walked up to me and wrapped the bandages around my stomach, to stop the bleeding. After, he layed down beside me. I got a good at his face and he was sleep-walking apparently.

" Night" he whispered. 

Sleep-walking and talking.

Then cuddled with me closer.

"Yeah," I chuckled a little, from the last time we did this.*

"Night"

E N D

----------------------------

It wasss supposed to be longer butttttt, it was erased by Wattpad.

I have a 10 page essay to do IN FRENCH 

Be Happy

~Smiles