Alice

Last time on Tails and Ears

" What will happen to our home..."

" I can smell her blood..."

"I hope she's okay..."

Present
***

Naruto

After defeating that Hunter nin, I was following the scent of blood, then noticed there was another person, a female there also. I growled maybe she's the one who made her blood spill. I was enraged, I started to run at full speed dodging all the burnt and jumping fallen trees. While I spotted 2 hunters looking for something -me-. They are the one that I out-ran from before. Forget them, I still need to find my sis.

**************

I finally tracked down the scent and found her. There was a clearing where my sister and that woman was. When I got there I was horrified. There was a net attach to a tree hanging above the ground. My sis was hanging in the net, bloodied, bruised, gashes everywhere on her body.You could see blood dripping from the net to ground, a small puddle could be seen under the net. I was enraged, my tails whipping furiously, growling at the net. Who could have done this to her. I looked to the woman and notice she has a katana in her all bloody. She then starts licking the bloodied katana. HOW DARE SHE!

Alice P.O.V

I was waiting for her little friend to come show up. Until I see something jump out of the bushes. It was looking around, it was getting angry. I bet for what I did. To enrage it even more, I started to lick the blood of the blade. It then started to rush at me. I got into a fighting position.

He jumped up ready to scratch my face, I jumped back to dodge the attack. I ran up to him and started to swing my blade at him . It seemed to doge all the attacks, so I jumped back while throwing a kunai with a a paper bomb attach to it. He dodged, but that wasn't the end of it.

Naruto P.O.V

I was dodging all the attacks from the hunter nin, she then jumped and threw a kunai at me; which I dodged. I inwardly smirked then widen my eyes when I heard a sizzling sound.

"Shit" I mentally said.

I tried jumping out of the way, but I failed it exploded before I can even escape.

"I'm loosing too much blood"

"I'm not gonna make it"

"..."

"I'm sorry sis, I can't save you this time"

I fainted into darkness.

...

...

...

"No, I can't give up"

"I don't care if I die!"

"I'll die trying then!"

I got up weakly, then a felt a surge of chakra course through my body, that is definitely not mine.

Fokkusuiryūjon: Kitsune - tsuki

End Chapter

Fokkusuiryūjon: Kitsune - tsuki = Fox illusion:  Possesed of the fox

+++=3=+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Still Nothing

427 words~