Siblings

***

She yawned, showing off her sharp teeth, her tails wagging beside her. She raised her head, looking around the room she was in. It was the creaky decaying wooden tree house she had been living in for years with her brother, where they shared endless enjoyable and painful memories. Her ears drooped a little, noticing her brother wasn't there. She got up and trotted to the door, nudging the door with her nose. She ran outside and jumped into the river, thrashing the water with her paws, scaring all her possible breakfast away. After, she jumped out and shook her wet body and sat beside the river bank, watching intently on the fish that were in the river.

*

She growled in frustration, haven't even caught a single fish. She got up and walked away, into deep within the forest, taking a walk. While walking, her sensitive nose picked up a peculiar scent, a scent of humans, more noticeable than last time. She growled in annoyance, outraged of why humans would be here in this forest. She made a mad dash towards the scents of the humans, she found Naruto's scent mixed in with the humans. She snarled loudly and sped up her pace towards the humans, worrying about the safety of her brother.

**

On the other hand, Naruto was mad at the humans for coming back to the forest, knowing that he warned the humans not come back. What made him worry was that they brought more of them. He knew that this wouldn't sit well with his sister what so ever. He rushed quickly through the forest, dodging and weaving through the trees every so silently,(silently as he could be in his human form) trying to hear if he could pick up on Shina if she had awoken yet. He ran out of the trees, into a small clearing, with a small noticeable dirty path, leading through the forest. He heard gasps behind him and inaudible whispers to the human ear. He turned to face a bunch of different humans. A few which he bumped into yesterday, but the rest, he didn't know.

"Why are you here again?!" The tailed boy growled out towards the band of humans, his tails whipping furiously side to side. They were more shocked gasps from the humans he didn't know and only widened eyes from the humans he met before.

"We came to talk," the silver haired man was the first one to speak.

"That doesn't give you the reason to bring more of you here," Naruto said frustrated, looking at all the humans that came. They all seemed about his age from what he could tell, All wearing some type of metal band around themselves. He knew he would lose if he took them on all at once, he calmed down a bit at this realization.

"There have been some incidents happening around our village," the older man said, Naruto frowned at this. He knew he hadn't left the forest in years and Shina was the only one to leave just to get something for dinner or new equipment. Naruto's fox like ears started to twitching, hearing something approach him and the humans at a fast pace, his eyes widen at the realization of what--who it was.

"And we wanted to ask if—"

The older ninja stopped abruptly when a blur of red jumped out of the bushes into the clearing, Naruto tensed up, his ears flattening on his head, his tails stopped moving. The humans noticeably tensed up and brought their guard up at the abnormally huge fox. The fox snarled in return, her tails whipping furiously in anger. Naruto stood there, head slightly looking away from the fox that stood right beside him.

The silver haired man stepped forward, a kunai in hand. The Fox growled, eyeing the kunai in his hand. The Fox leaned back, readying herself to pounce when Naruto rushed in front of the fox. The fox stopped growling and stared at Naruto. Naruto scanned the fox wearily, thinking of what he could possibly say to reason with her. Forgetting for a moment that the humans were ever there, the fox seemingly huffed in annoyance and sat in tall position, the Fox was now as tall as Naruto. 

"Who's that..." the girl from yesterday suddenly asked, breaking the silence. Naruto turned to her. Naruto glanced at the fox then back to 

Shina

.

"Why did you come back for" I asked them

"Oh yeah the Hokage wanted us to ask you if you stolen any meat from the village." asked Kakashi.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $  $ $ $ $ $  $ $ $? $ $ $ $ ? $ $ $ $? $ $

END OF CHAPTER.