What

I'm back from the dead

I got le Ideas!

Be Proud!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

Last time on Tails and Ears

I got up weakly, then a felt a surge of chakra course through my body, that is definitely not mine.

Fokkusuiryūjon: Kitsune - tsuki

                                                                       ~~~

Present

Naruto's P.O.V

"Ow"

"Ow"

"Owwwwwww" I said while I try to get up. I look around.

I'm dumbstruck, the hell happened here?! The woman that was attacking me is on the floor all bloody, it's not like I'm scared of massive pool of blood, but when in the world did that happen. I walked around noticing the forest is still burning, I see some fallen burnt trees all around us. I guess I wasn't knocked out for a long time then. The net that my sis  was in, the ropes must have burnt and released my sister. She's now on the ground still bloody from the pain the woman gave her.

I don't even care what happened right now, I need to get my sister somewhere safe. Since I still can't transform back into my human form I struggle to carry my sis on my back, when I got that done I started to run(mostly) through the burning forest with my sis on my back.

....

I look back to see my 'house' burning down with pictures broken and burning on the floor.

....

What a cruel world.

While Alice and Naruto were fighting

(Past)

Shina's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly, feeling every pain that damn woman gave me. I see Naruto on the ground bleeding from his tails and his back. I'm pissed that I can't do anything to help right now, but then I see weird red chakra surround my brother, that couldn't be his. He literally got up while his wounds were healing and shouted

  Fox illusion: Possessed of the fox

That was one of the kitsune jutsus my father taught to me, I don't remember ever Naruto learning it. That justu he called out makes his inner soul leave his body while going into the victim's body controlling it to will. (like Ino's family jutsu) Except when the inner soul 'commands' the victim to kill herself the victim starts to bleed( without moving). The user of the justsu won't remember anything of what the inner soul commanded the victim. (Literally made that up from)

After Naruto left the woman's body you could see the woman just drop on the ground,blood poring everywhere. I'm about to faint again cause of this stupid pain. After the woman dropped 'dead',Naruto's injuries came back and he fell unconscious.

...

Wake up soon

                                                                                                     ~~~

YOU SHOULD FEEL PROUD PEOPLE.

IT'S 4:20 am RIGHT NOW AND I'M A VERY LAZY PERSON.

BE  PROUD 

;^;

Anyway, basically the kitsune justu that Naruto did  (Fox illusion: Possessed of the fox) basically  does whoever is the inner soul person can control the victims thoughts and make them do anything but the victim doesn't have to lift a finger to that.

Ex: Inner soul commands their victims death, the victim drops dead and bleeds 

I guess 

Whale Peace