“Hello Kenz.”

I turn my head and look over at the man, my head still slightly dizzy.

“I see you are wearing his necklace after I told him specifically no one dates my daughter.”

And that’s when I saw him. Him. I attempt to move away from him but my body is frozen. His cold grey eyes look into mine and I feel uncomfortable.

“Now, now. I want you to come home with me Kenzie. I miss you.”

His hand grabs mine and I try to move it. Why can’t I move?

“Kenzie, I’m so sorry. I have been sober for months and I want you to know that prison changed me. I want you to come home and stay safe with me.”

“No.”

He snickered and I looked into his eyes. I stared at him angrily and made him mad. I felt a sting on my left cheek and it took me a second to realize he hit me.

“You are not to look at your father that way. I raised you better!”

“You were never around you bastard! My mother raised me but you killed her!”

His hand wrapped around my neck and I immediately stopped talking.

“Your mother was a good for nothing piece of crap. So I got rid of her, along with other people who brainwashed you.”

“Like who?”

He let go of my throat and looked down at me, from my current sitting position.

“I killed Graham’s father and Tyler. The two boys who ruined you. I never want to see you with a boy again.”

My mouth opened and my head spun. He killed them. My father killed people who I knew. He moved closer to me and took my face in his hands and I stared at him.

“No boys are good enough for you. Especially Styles. He shouldn’t even have a girlfriend and if you’re his, I refuse. You are not to see him ever again.”

I furiously look up at him and realize my body is coming back.

“Really? You are going to keep me from a boy who respects me and treats me well?”

He looked at me and laughed. His laugh was evil, cruelty threaded in each chuckle.

“He will hurt you Kenz. All boys will hurt you. I am never letting you out of my sight again.”

I stand up and press my finger to his firm chest. I have to admit, my father is a bulky, muscular man.

“You need to realize I am not your little girl anymore. I am 18 and you are not the one to tell me if I can or can not date anyone.”

His eyes stared down at me as I stood my ground.

“You are a naïve 18 year old girl who has no idea what goes on in the mind of Harry Styles. He is a killer and works for me. He is tracking me right now. I know it. And when he finally comes, I will kill him, right in front of you.”

I watched him look down at me and his expression became softer.

“I want the best for you Kenzie. I love you.”

“If you loved me, you would never have hurt me, never killed my mother, and would never kill Harry.”

I move past him and he yelled my name. I turned to face him and he walked to me.

“You have no idea what I could do to Harry. I could make him my slave and you would watch as he served me. I could kill him, yes, but I want him to feel pain. I am going to have him work for me and have pain run through his system.”