Chapter 7

"One word frees us from all the weight and pain in life: That word is love." -Sophocles

Chapter 7

Pain.

I can't feel anything but pain. I try to move my head but it is in so much pain I can't move at all. I can't feel my body; too limp to move. I can't open my eyes, due to a bright light above my head. I feel a hand on my arm and a hand running its fingers through my hair.

"Harry sure chose a good one," the manly, unfamiliar voice whispered. I wanted to scream but I couldn't find it in me. The hand that was on my arm is removed and I feel something cold against it. The light is moved away, but my eyelids are too heavy to open. I fear that I am in danger; in fact I know I am in danger.

"Now, let me see your pretty eyes, the ones he fell for," he whispered, his hot breath tickling my ear.

My fear is brought back when I can't open my eyes. It's as if I was drugged; not able to move due to the amount in my system.

"That's what I thought," he snickered, "You won't be up for a while."

His cold hands move on my arms, ending by grabbing my hands. He lets them go, letting them lay on my sides, and I faintly hear his footsteps walk away.

No fear is greater than I have right now. I knew something like this would happen if I was with Harry, but I didn't know it would happen this quickly. It was as if his gang had people watching us everywhere, knowing everything about us in less than 24 hours.

I feel bare, my arms exposed in my tank top and I feel no clothes on my legs except for underwear. I am not comfortable at all with this, but I know that I am helpless and I can't move.

~~~

Harry POV

"Let me go! She's done nothing!" I yell, trying to rid myself from two of Hector's men. I am led down a long hallway and am soon brought to his office.

I shove and push but his men keep a tight grip on my arms, my hands tied behind my back. I am so angry that Hector did this. But I am beyond angry, beyond furious, taking the only ounce of hope and destroying it. I don't even know where she is and it is killing me.

I am shoved inside a room and I am faced with a smiling Hector. I move closer to him and he places a hand on my shoulder, soon realizing I am restricted with my hands behind my back.

"I meant it Harry. There are to be no girlfriends. I can see already that you have developed too many feelings for this girl."

He lets go of me and tells me to sit. I do so and sit across from him. He puts his hands together and leans over his desk. His cold eyes look into mine and I want everything in my might to just rip him to pieces.

"I told you I would have no problem in finding her. She was so easy to find considering I had almost all my men following you and the mystery girl in the apartment you went to a couple nights ago. But you see Harry; you just couldn't stay away, causing her to be put into a whole lot of danger. Her best friend is in intensive care because of your mistake."

My heart drops. I feel as if the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I caused all of this shit and I can't get out of it. Hector stares at me as I feel my head spin. I need to know where she is. I need to know she's safe. But the fact that her friend is in pain is killing me too.

"Her friend was shot, because she couldn't shut up. I simply pulled the trigger and that sure as hell shut her up. Then I took your precious little Mackenzie and hit her with my gun. Then I injected her with drugs that make her drowsy and cause her to be out for a couple days."

I stand from my chair and walk to him, grabbing a knife off his desk and cutting the rope restraints on my wrists. Hector grabs a gun and sticks it on my chest.

"I wouldn't try anything Styles. You do anything to me, you will never see the girl again."

I grab his collar and shove him up against the wall. I feel the gun come across my chest as my chest moves up and down quickly.

"Where is she?!" I yell in his face.

He just laughs and looks down at me. His eyes look into mine and feel as though he is looking into my soul. The gaze is deep and I want nothing more than to kill him. It is my dream to kill this man.

"You will never find her in this place. It's too big and I would never tell you where."

I let him go and his gun falls to the floor. He stands straight up and his height is slightly above my own.

"You made a mistake by bringing a girl into your life. You will suffer the consequences. Your girl is in a confinement deep in this building, suffering by herself because you caused her to be in a life where a target will always be on her back."

I feel my heart drop and he smirks. No amount of pain compares to this. I can't imagine what she feels like right now; cold, sleepy, and scared. There is nothing more that I want than to just run and find her, never let her go.

"As I see you think about her, I think it would be best for you to see her. But I must do something first." He buzzes his button and his men come in, running to me and cuffing my hands behind my back again. I try to get out but they are too strong. Hector walks over and places a cloth over my face, causing me to lose all vision.

"Just so you know, I will take pleasure in feeling your girl up while you are trapped in your room tonight."

I try to get out of the grip to hit Hector but I only hear him laugh. "Not this time. You made a mistake and you will pay for it."

The men drag me away, my feet moving with theirs in order to walk. I am led down stairs and we walk down a ton of long hallways. I feel myself being turned again and my arms are let go.

"So, Styles. If you have any attachment to this girl, tell me now."

I struggle to move my hands to get the blindfold off, but it's helpless.

"Nothing?" he continues. I can't let him know that I care for this girl. I don't want him to get me or Mack in any more trouble than we already are. I hear him laugh and I struggle to get out of the restraints. My vision is soon regained as the blindfold is taken off. I stare straight ahead and I nearly cry at my beautiful girl, lying in her underwear and tank top in the freezing cold.

"Why did you do this?! She's an innocent girl! Let her go!"

Hector laughs but I want nothing to do with him. I stare at Mack as she lays on the table, her skin almost a pale white color; her lips the same color of her skin. Her brown hair fanned above her head and her eyelashes rest over her cheeks.

"Oh how I see how much you care about her. You see, she won't be responsive for a while, so I think its best you never see or talk to her again."

Hector tries to get me to move but I stand right where I am, staring at my girl. She doesn't deserve this, but I can't stay away from her. She won't want me but I sure as hell want her.

"You know the rules Harry. I said no girlfriends! This is what happens to any girlfriend you have."

A smile appears on his face and my face continues to show no emotion, trying to wait until I am alone. I can't let any of this happen anymore. I move and jump, bring my hands in front of me, still restrained though. Hector's men move quickly and grab my arms, pulling me away from him.

"Take him back to his room," Hector says calmly.

"No! Let me go!" But it's as if I am not heard; the blindfold draped over my eyes and my body being guided back to a room. I struggle to get away from them and my body is held tighter in their grip.

"I hope you die Styles, you just aren't loyal," one of them says, my body being thrown into a room.

"You will never leave this place alive."

The blindfold is brought off my eyes and a knife is thrown on the ground.

"I'll be seeing you Styles," he says, closing and locking the door behind him. I look around and see a bed small room. There's a bed, couch, TV, and a bathroom. I grab the knife and quickly rid my wrists of the painful rope restraints.

I stand up and walk to the bed. I strip off my jacket and shirt and lie down in the cold. I can't feel enough anger at Hector. I am so upset and furious but I can't do anything. I place my hands on my face and start to think about her. I miss her.

There aren't many times I have thought about girls. Mostly just at clubs, think which ones would be the easiest. But this time I am actually thinking about a girl. The way her eyes look softly into mine, her fingertips running along my chest, her hands cupping my cheeks when we kiss, her gentle touches, everything. She is the best thing that has come into my life and I can't stand losing her to the gang.

I feel a cold tears stream down my cheek and realize that this girl means more to me than I thought. I have never cried for a girl before her. When she was scared of me because of her dream was the first time I cried in a really long time. I was upset she was afraid and I am now upset that I am helpless.

I can't do anything for her without Hector's men following me. I am weak and I can't do anything. My last resort would be to kill them. I can't kill them because that is what Mack is afraid of. I can't scare her much further than I already have and killing them might be my only option. I have to do what I can to get her back. She is mine and no one else's because I care about her and know more about her than anyone else.

I lift myself from the bed and walk to the bathroom. I pull out the knife in my pocket and look up at myself in the mirror. My eyes stare back at me, a deep dark green color. My arms flex as I place my hands on the edge of the sink. I think about her.

I put an image into my mind of her, just a happy thought. I think of her hair, slightly pulled back, flowing in a breeze at the beach. A white dress is adorning on her body and she trails her feet along the sand. She walks to the ocean and spins around, looking at me. Her eyes gleam and I look down at her. I place my hands on her waist and kiss her softly. I look down at her, my heart just taking over and I lean down, lifting up her body, carrying her bridal style. I carry her to the house and walk her in, her hands trailing over my tattoos on my exposed chest.

I shake my head and look up at myself in the mirror. I will get that moment again, making that into a reality. I want nothing more than to always be with her.

But for now, there is only one thing on my mind, one thing I know I have to do in order to get her. I stare into my eyes and see the one thing I have always feared for myself.

A killer.

(I am sorry it's a little short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love all of your guys votes and I hope you continue voting, commenting, and TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THIS STORY IF YOU LIKE IT!! I love you guys so much and I would appreciate your help if you tell people about this!! <3)