Chapter 24

*HARRY'S POV*

Straightening out my tie and jacket, I walked inside of the hospital. A dull looking receptionist pointed me towards the waiting room.

I nodded graciously and made my way towards the heavy brown door.

Before I could even set my hand on the knob, the door was pulled open by a little girl with features not too different from Alison's.

She looked up at me. "Ally!" She yelled over her shoulder.

Alison popped up behind her. "Hi, Harry. This is Jenny," She put her hands on Jenny's shoulders, "My little sister."

"Hi, Jenny," I said, bending down. "I'm Harry."

"Hi, mister. I like your hair," She said, bouncing a lock of my hair. "You have curly hair."

"I do, thank you for noticing," I beamed. "Harry, um... This is my mum and dad," Alison led me towards her parents.

"Lovely to meet you, Harry. I've heard so much about you," Her mother said. "I'm Lynn."

"I'm Ron," Alison's father said, shaking my hand.

Alison looked up nervously at me. "I think it's time I showed you my home," She said, taking my hand.

I followed her out of the hospital, around the corner, and a few yards down the street. Alison stopped walking in front of a patch of dirt covered by a blanket.

"This is my home," She gestured towards the pile of wool and cotton blankets.

IT took me a moment to register. "You... You mean..." I suddenly felt extremely overdressed.

Alison nodded. "I completely understand if you never want to speak to me again, I just... I know I can trust you because you seem so nice, and..."

I cut her off by pulling into a tight embrace. "No, I'm not going to leave you, Alison. Of course not. I want to help you."

"Funny you should say that. Zayn passed by us today; He gave us money for a hotel room," Alison smiled slightly.

"He did?" I said, shocked. Alison nodded.

She took me to their hotel room, and after a warm night of hot chocolate and tea.

"I have to get going. I'll come visit you tomorrow, I promise," I said to Alison as we stood, hand in hand, outside the door.

"See you then," She replied.

Alison looked me straight in the eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her. A short, sweet kiss.

After she went back inside, I hurried into the elevator. When the doors slid open, I ran across the street to my car and drove home.

Inside, Zayn was helping Hannah pack her things to stay at Jess's.

I ran to Zayn and crushed him in a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered.

*******

*HANNAH'S POV*

"Zayn, I can take my bag," I rolled my eyes as Zayn dragged my bag into Jess's house.

"Too bad," He said, poking his tongue out. He set my bag down, and looked at Jess and me. "Are you sure about this?" He asked us both.

Both of us nodded in sync. "Alright," Zayn sighed.

"I'll see you soon," He said, bending down and hugging me. I hugged him back.

Zayn walked out, but not before kissing Jess. "Let me introduce you to my room mate!" Jess said excitedly.

"MIA! C'MERE!" She shouted. A girl with springy red hair waltzed out of a room on the left. "This is Hannah," Jess said to her. "Hannah, this is Mia." Mia extended her hand. "It's great to finally meet you! I've heard a lot about you." "Have you?" I glared at Jess while shaking Mia's hand.

"Yeah, totally! And oh my gosh, I need to meet that puppy of yours," Mia gushed.

"Oh, Peanut Butter? Jess said that your building has a strict no pets rule. I left him at home," I said sadly.

"Aw, that's too bad. Well, I'm off to work. See you later!" Mia sang. Jess and I waved.

"She seems..." I said, searching for a word. "Preppy?" Jess suggested. "Sure... Preppy," I laughed.

"Let's get you set up in the spare room," Jess said, leading me to the small room.

We unpacked all of my things and laughed about Zayn's lame attempts to get me to stay.

"I love him, but he's an idiot," Jess laughed.

I grinned deviously.

"JESS LOVES ZAYN! JESS LOVES ZAYN!" I shouted over and over again.

"Oh, shush. How old are you?" Jess rolled her eyes. I held up five fingers.

"Clearly," She giggled. "Offensive!" I huffed.

Jess's phone rang. "It's Zayn, shut up." she said.

"Speaker!" I commanded.

"Hello?" Jess said.

"Hey. So, uh, I was in the lobby... I heard some yelling..." Zayn said. I broke into a silent fit of laughter. Jess threw a pillow at me.

"What yelling?" Jess said innocently. "Something like... 'Jess loves Zayn,'" Zayn immitated my voice.

"Hey!" I mouthed.

"Oh, that? That was Hannah. She just heard me say something..." Jess caught herself too late.

"What exactly was it that she heard you say?" Zayn teased.

"Nothing," Jess said hurriedly.

"Okayyyy," Zayn said

"Okay," Jess repeated.

"Bye," Zayn chirped.

"Bye," Jess replied.

"I love you," Zayn sang.

Jess smiled. "I love you, too."

~lots of romance in this chapter kinda.... Idk. GUYSSSS ASK ME QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS. I'll make a Q+A video. It can be questions about anything! 10 or more for a video. Love you!! And oh yeah, I'M ALMOST AT 100k! This is awesome! I love you guys so much!~