Chapter 14

*NIALL'S POV*
"Okay, well.... The thing is...." I looked at the faces of all the boys, ignoring Liam's disapproving glare.

"I may or may not be Hannah's biological brother." I mumbled. Zayn's eyes darkened. "You're James?" He said angrily. I put my head down and nodded.

I heard something thump to the ground and then running. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground being slapped and punched all over my face and head.

"ZAYN! STOP! I'M SORRY! GET OFF!"

"How dare you. You abandoned her. You horrible..... I can't believe you...." Zayn muttered as he was pried off me by someone with.... Pink nails.

"Zayn, calm down. Calm down." The girl who tagged along, Jessica, soothed him. "But... He.... He's....." Zayn seemed to realize it. "Not worth it." He turned around and ran back to Hannah, who'd finally decided to climb off of the monkey bars. "Not worth it. I'm not worth it." I repeated. I looked to the other boys for help, but none of them would meet my gaze. 

I probably looked like I'd been in a car accident. 

My cheeks were swelling up, semi-blocking my vision. Vaguely I saw the boys, Hannah, and Jessica walking away. One figure stopped and seemed to hesitate. It ran back and lifted me up, setting my feet on the ground. The curly haired boy then ran back to the rest. 

*JESSICA'S POV*

One minute I'm on the phone with my friend about the One Direction concert we went to a few days ago. The next, I'm up close and personal with One Direction themselves. Then I'm walking with Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry, and Hannah back to their flat after they left Niall at the park. 

Zayn keeps trying to hug Hannah but she shrugs him off.

Of course, I love all the boys. They're all amazing in their own ways. But there's something special about Zayn. Maybe it's his eyes, or the way his smile actually seems to glimmer. But right now his eyes had a heavy dullness and his smile was long gone.

After a few minutes of walking, Liam hailed a cab. We all crammed in and rode back in silence. 

I finally let it sink in that I was with One Direction. I was on my way to One Direction's flat. I'm squished between Harry Styles and Liam Payne. Not exactly a normal day for me. 

Finally, we reached a ginormous flat that these boys must call home. Louis payed the taxi driver and we wordlessly got out. 

Anyone who knows me knows that I am quite clumsy. So naturally, as soon as I took a step I tripped on absolutely nothing. And who was standing in front of me to catch me? Zayn. 

His arms were around me, and my head was right infront of his chest. Embarrassed, I looked up at him and stood up, smoothing out my shirt. "Sorry," I mumbled. "It's fine." Zayn muttered back.  

I could've sworn I saw him blushing. 

No, no way. Don't get your hopes up, Jess. He doesn't like you.

Does he?

~Does he? Haha.

Ookay, I can tolerate a lot of things. A LOT. But guys, SERIOUSLY. If you see that someone's commented, telling me to update, Don't do it again. On my last chapter, literally one of the comments wasn't to update. Love you guys to pieces, but come on. 

CHARACTER CONTEST (Discipline): Poor Harry doesn't have a girlfriend, does he?

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Celebrity look-a-like:

Backstory:

Fan or not:

Likes Hannah or not:

Comment  or Private Message me! Have fun! Unlimited entries Win: A follow, a dedication, Vote, and a choice. 

If there is a tie: One will become Harry's girlfriend, One will become another character.