Chapter 30 - The End

~10 years later~
   After Zayn left the band, he didn't lose any part of his relationship with Hannah, Jess, or the band. With Hannah's special school, she became highly intelligent and much better at reading. She eventually went to America to attend college to become a social worker; so that she could help kids in the same situation she had been in. Tyler and Hannah survived a long distance relationship for a long time; until Hannah and him both went to the same college. Harry and Alison have a rough relationship; Alison has a hard time accepting Harry's generosity. Hannah went back to her orphanage several times to reconnect with her old friends. After intense physical therapy, Niall eventually got out of his wheelchair. One Direction had all but broken up; but they all decided to come together again for a very special event.

*HANNAH*

   I sat looking at myself in the mirror as Lou fussed around with my hair - I'd called her in for today specifically.

   "You're all ready, my love," she said, squeezing my shoulders. There was a knock on the door, and Lou went to answer it as I continued to stare at my done-up reflection. Zayn came up behind me, looking into the mirror as well.

   "You look beautiful. Tyler is a lucky man."

   "I'm nervous," I admitted.

   "Of course you are," said Zayn, "That's because you don't have everything." He held open a plastic bag and began pulling things out, one by one. The first thing was my gold locket; the old one from my parents that I haven't seen in years.

   "Where did you-"

   Zayn cut me off. "Something old."  He said as he clasped it around my neck. I reached up and felt the familiar metal under my fingers.

   Next he pulled out a beautiful solid gold bracelet. "Something new," he said and slipped it onto my hand.

   Then he took out a tiara; the same one I'd seen Jess wear at their wedding. "Something borrowed," he noted before gingerly placing it on my head, Lou immediately rushing over to straighten it.

   Finally, Zayn pulled out of the bag a blur corsage, which he put on the opposite hand from the bracelet. "And something blue."

   I could feel tears coming to my eyes. I hurriedly stood up and hugged Zayn tightly. "Zayn," I said.

   "Yes, Lovey?" He asked.

   "Obviously I don't have... You know... A dad... So... Will you please walk me down the aisle?"

   "I would be honored to."

~~~~~~~~~

   "I would like to propose a toast!" Niall yelled. Everyone cheered as Tyler and I laughed from the other side of the table.

   "To Tyler and Hannah! May they live happily ever after and have lots of little children for us to spoil!" He called. Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis whooped in agreement.

   "AND NOW IT'S TIME TO HEAR FROM THE MAID OF HONOR!" Zayn screamed. I cheered as Jess stood up on her chair.

   "Hannah; you are one kick ass person. I mean it. You're a kick ass social worker and a kick ass friend. You deserve the best, and now you've got it. To Hannah and Tyler!"

   "To Hannah and Tyler!" Everyone else cheered back. I grinned at Tyler just before he quickly kissed me.

   "And now I believe it's time for a special performance!" Jess called.

   The five men who I called my brothers all raced each other to get to the stage. 

   "Oh my gosh, this is NOT happening!" I put my head in my hands as Tyler laughed.

   Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam, and Louis all lined up on stage behind five microphones. They looked as if they'd never stopped doing this at all. I immediately recognized these opening chords to What Makes You Beautiful. As they sang through the song, I felt myself getting extremely emotional. These five idiots practically raised me; and I owe them my life.

   As I looked around, I realized my life couldn't possibly be more different than it was twelve years ago. For one, I was happy now. I have a new husband who loves me, more friends than I ever could've hoped for, and, of course, I have One Direction.

   As the song changed into One Thing, I noticed just how tipsy Niall was. He kept doing the wrong steps, making me laugh hysterically. I, myself, took a sip of wine, being careful not to spill on my dress. Oh, my dress. It had a wonderful lace, cap sleeved top and a large tulle skirt covered with a layer of silk.

   When the boys finished singing, I raced up to the stage and hugged them all.

   "Thank you so much," I whispered when we were all huddled together.

   "For what?" Harry asked.

   "For... Everything. For loving me when no one else would. For taking me in. For putting me in a good school, and through college. For understanding all of my issues. For loving me unconditionally. For not accidentally serving me apple juice after that one time. For getting me a dog. For celebrating my birthdays. For listening to me. For stopping me from hurting myself. For changing around your lives for me. For loving me even though you were forced to adopt me in the first place. For bringing me to Disney World. For forcing me to read Harry Potter when I was sixteen. For not letting me cut up my clothes. For standing up for me, even against your fans. For being there for me, even when I wasn't there for you. For being my brothers, biological or otherwise. For never leaving my side all those times I was in the hospital. For teaching me how to play guitar and piano. For taking me shopping just for fun. For providing me with amazing female influences, too. For being amazing influences yourselves. For letting me be myself. For not letting me get too out of hand." I was crying freely by now. 

   "Thank you for teaching me discipline. I love you."

- Yeah. This is the end. Abrupt, I know. If there are any questions I've left unanswered, or any general questions, leave them in the comments or message me and I'll make a Q&A chapter.

As to why this ended, I honestly just don't have time. Clearly, since I haven't updated since last summer. Besides the fact that I'm older now and don't find this story as enjoyable to write as I used to. But don't worry, I'm sure there will be Harry Potter fanfics that I'll never update.

I love you all, and thank you so much for reading this story.

Also I changed my username to Swiftly_Drarry so don't be confused. -

Xx,
Swiftly_Drarry

10/29/16
Hey guys,
I started writing a new story called Charlie. It's based on Harry Potter, but set in the 19 years later generation. If you like HP, check it out!
- S