~I'd Come For You~

“Ashley where is she?” Alexander asked when he crawled through the window in Chelsea’s room.

“I don’t know all her dad said is that some guys in a black SUV took her from the cemetery.” She told him.

“Where is her dad right now?”

“Police station, he told me to stay here in case she comes home.” Ashley said.

“Okay well, if it was Weston that took her, she is not coming home.” Alexander said and walked to the window. “Stay here.”

“Where are you going?” Ashley asked.

“To find Chelsea.”

“I’m coming.”

“No you aren’t, you will cause problems stay here.” Alexander said.

“It’s a trap.” Ashley tried to reason with him.

“I don’t care, this is Chelsea we are talking about.” He said and then he was gone.

“Where is he?” Weston demanded to know once Chelsea came to.

“I don’t know.” Chelsea cried. Luke slapped Chelsea across the face blood began to trail from her nose, and a bruise was forming on her cheek.

“You do know so spill your guts before I cut your throat.” He threatened.

“All I know is that he left because you guys showed up. He was trying to keep me safe.” Chelsea said.

“Your little vampire boyfriend has dropped off the radar no one knows where he is, he has killed five of my men and tried to kill me. You know something Chelsea.” Weston said pulling on Chelsea’s hair. She let out a shriek of pain.

“I swear I don’t know anything!” she yelled. “Why are you so interested in finding him anyway?”

“He killed someone that meant the world to me, I would have died to safe her. That monster is going to burn in hell for killing my family!” he said pushing a knife to her throat.

“I will kill everyone he loves, and wait for him to find me if I have to.” He continued. The knife broke through the skin on Chelsea’s neck and a small sliver of blood emerged and slid down her neck.

“You won’t have to wait very long.” Alexander’s voice said from nowhere.

Weston turned around and threw the knife into the darkness Chelsea gasped when she heard Alexander take in a sharp breath. The man behind Chelsea pulled her hair making her shriek once more. This angered Alexander, Chelsea saw the knife flying back toward her, and she closed her eyes thinking it was going to hit her. Her hair was released and the man fell to the floor with the knife sticking out of his forehead.

The sight made Chelsea want to throw up but she held it back.

“Come out and fight!” Weston yelled at Alexander. “Or she will die!”

Weston walked over to Chelsea and pulled out a gun. He cocked the gun and put it to her head. Two buff guys grabbed a hold of Alexander and pulled him into the light so everyone could see him. His eyes were glowing the same yellow they used to when he lost control; he looked as though he hasn’t slept in days maybe weeks. His clothes were all torn up and his hair was a mess. He looked pretty sexy.

What?! This isn’t the time for that! Later much later.

“Quick and easy to clean up Alexander, I will make you watch her die like I had to watch my family die.” Weston said and laughed evilly.

“Don’t please don’t” Alexander begged.

“I remember that was the same thing I said to you all those years ago.” Weston said.

“I had no control you have control.” Alexander said. “You will be killing an innocent girl.”

“You killed an innocent girl! Two of them!” Weston yelled and pointed the gun at Alexander.

“I know that, i will never forgive myself for the people I have hurt, but you have a choice.” He was trying to reason with Weston and Chelsea could tell it wasn’t working. “Kill me not Chelsea please.”

“Oh I will kill you then I will kill your sister.” Weston said. “But first I will kill your little girl friend.”

Weston pointed the gun back towards Chelsea and was prepared to pull the trigger.

“She has the right to know why!” Alexander said, he was trying to buy time. Chelsea could tell.

“Why?!” Weston turned towards Chelsea “You want to know why?”

Chelsea nodded her head, she didn’t really want to know why though, she just wanted to live a little longer.

“Alrighty then Chelsea, you see a few years ago I was at home with my daughter and my wife. It was supposed to be a nice peaceful night. There was a knock on the door so I went to answer it, no one was there I looked around. Then there was a crash and a scream from inside.” Weston paused and looked down at the ground.

“I closed the door and went back into the living room and there my wife lay in the floor surrounded by a pool of blood and my daughter...” he paused and wiped his eyes. “My daughter was in that monsters arms and he was draining her blood!”

During the story the two buff guys loosened their grip on Alexander before they even noticed Alexander had snapped ones neck and ripped the others throat out. And Chelsea managed to get one of her arms untangled from the ropes that bound them behind her back.

“Stop right there!” Weston ordered Alexander as he was making his way ever so slowly over to them. He was standing in front of Chelsea with the gun point directly at her head, one wrong move and he would pull the trigger and Chelsea would be gone.

Chelsea kicked her leg up and hit Weston right in the no-no spot. The gun went off and missed Chelsea by only inches. That was all it took for her to start crying.

“Alexander!” she cried.

Alexander grabbed the gun from Weston and pointed it at his heart.

“Threatening a vampire and the people he cares about was not a smart idea.” He said. “That was your last idea.”

He pulled the trigger and Weston stopped moving, he was lying on the ground unmoving. Dead

“Chelsea.” Alexander whispered. Chelsea got her other hand free and jumped into Alexander’s arms.

“Alexander.” She sighed. He pulled back and kissed her so sweet and passionate the world could have stopped turning and they wouldn’t notice.