~The Past is the Past~

“So why did you move here to Charleston?” Chelsea asked Alexander the next morning.

“Big town you know, more places to hide.” He said short, sweet and simple.

“But wouldn’t they expect you to be here?” Chelsea asked

“No Ashley and I have been hiding in small towns for the last few years, they would check there before they thought about coming here.” He said looking at the ceiling.

“What if they find you?” Chelsea asked afraid of the answer.

“Then we fight and run.” He stated like it was an everyday kind of thing.

“What about me?” she asked.

“Let’s not think about that.” He said not looking at me. Chelsea knew that he would have to leave and couldn’t stay here with her forever, Chelsea was going to die one day, and he wasn’t he would live forever and forget about her in the end.

“You will always be in my heart Chelsea, no matter what, weather you are gone or I am gone. I will always be thinking about you, and I will always…” he paused.

“Always what?”

“Nothing don’t worry about it.” He said and got up walking to the bathroom.

“Ohh no.” Chelsea said jumping and running to beat him to the bathroom. She stopped in the doorway right in front of him. “Finish what you were saying.”

“Chelsea, don’t worry about it.” He said and moved her from the doorway.

“He will tell you soon.” Ashley said walking past the door.

“Wait.” She said running out of the room and towards Ashley, “You know too?”

“Yeah it’s kinda hard not to notice.” She said and walked down the stairs.

“Ugh.” Chelsea sighed and walked back into the bedroom and collapsing on the bed.

“What’s wrong?” Alexander said coming out of the bathroom wearing jeans, he had just took a shower his hair was wet with water, he crawled on top of Chelsea his hands resting on the bed beside her head.

“You guys won’t tell me anything.” She complained.

“Well, what do you want to know?” He asked.

“Everything, where you were from, when you were born, I want to know about your life, your family, everything.” She said excitedly.

 “Let’s start out slow how about that.” He said. “Where I am from you ask, well my sister and I were born in an old town in England called Thatcham back in 1725, May 14th to be exact. Our parents Mary and Charles were a very happy couple. People in our town loved them, one night my mother said a girl came to her and promised to give her and her family eternal life, if she would help her and kill her and her family if she didn’t.”

“So Mother, helped the girl.” Ashley said from the door way.  At this point Alexander was no longer on top of Chelsea he was sitting on the bed legs crossed looking at her.  “They were in love, Mother and Father.”

“Would you let me tell the story!” Alexander yelled at Ashley, she shut up and let him continue. “She helped the girl run from the mob that was chasing her they had pitch forks, stakes and lanterns. They threatened to burn her at the stake. My mother agreed to help her get away from them.”

“She didn’t know what she was getting herself into.” Ashley said, Alexander gave her the evil eye and she shut up again.

“Before she knew it the girl had bitten her, soon to become a vampire. Afterwards she bit my sister and I then my father.” He said. At least she knew how he became a vamp.

“There was a guy in the town, he had a small house on the outskirts of town, and he caught wind of a new vampire family in town and came to us. He told us to leave or he would kill us. We took his threat and packed up, he didn’t leave us alone, turned out he was giving us a head start and finding some pals to help him out.” he stopped for a minute and motioned to Ashley to continue the story.

“After we left Thatcham, we headed towards the coast trying to find a good place to hide out and stay low. Somewhere where there would be animals we could hunt instead of humans. It got old fast, Alexander started to prey on young unsuspecting girls, Leading them on until they trusted him, so he could kill them. People started to notice, we left.” She said and looked at Alexander.

“That is not the end of the story.” Chelsea said.

“At least you are getting something.”Alexander snapped. Chelsea glared at him and turned back to Ashley.

“So if you guys were born in 1725 that would make you guys, 286 years old.” Chelsea said.

“287 on May 14th.” Ashley said smartly. Chelsea rolled her eyes.

“Is that all I am getting out of you guys today?” Chelsea asked.

“I don’t know maybe.” He said, Ashley left to go back down stairs.

“Alexander what’s wrong?” Chelsea asked.

“Nothing it’s just some stuff that happened all those years ago.” He said remembering. Chelsea thought about what Ashley said about him preying on young unsuspecting girls.

“Alexander,” she said pulling his face up to look at her. “The past is the past, you have no control over it now. What you did made you who you are.”

With that she kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short you guys, i promise the next one will be longer, i have testing all day tomorrow and i gotta study, i will post more though. But this weekend i will not be able to so sorry i really am. Vote Comment and like, plz~Vega <3