~Halloween~

He leaned down toward her and gently placed his lips upon hers.

Very slowly their lips moved in sync with each other, Alexander was careful not to hurt the small girl lying before him, Chelsea loved the feeling of his lips on hers but it ended all too soon. Alexander hesitantly broke the kiss, and let both of them catch their breath.

“You should probably get some sleep.” He said quietly. Chelsea nodded in agreement and slid under the covers.

Alexander pulled the covers up over her and kissed her once more, “Good night Chelsea.”

“Goodnight.” She whispered back.

He walked out of the room and closed the door softly behind him.

~*~

“It’s Halloween!!” Screamed Ashley as she jumped up and down on the bed Chelsea was currently sleeping in.

“Great, I’m trying to sleep.” She said quietly.

“Come on we have to go buy costumes!” Ashley shrieked.

“No.” Chelsea said flatly.

“Chelsea” Ashley whined.

“Just go with her so she will get out of my room and my hair.” Alexander said from beside Chelsea. She jumped and almost fell out of the bed if Alexander wasn’t there to grab her arm.

“When did you get here?” Chelsea asked confused.

“I was here all night.” He answered.

“Please come with me.” Ashley begged.

“Fine.” Chelsea climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom to put some clothes on.

“Don’t be so happy Alexander, you are coming to.” Ashley said and went down stairs.

Alexander pushed open the bathroom door and walked inside just as Chelsea was pulling on her shirt. He saw the scars that reached across her back like a shadow of a tree branch on a bedroom wall, and the yellowish bruises that were beginning to disappear.  He quickly turned her around and pinned against the wall.

“Alexander?” she gasped.  He pressed his lips against Chelsea’s harshly. Just as quickly he pulled away.

“Chelsea, this can’t happen. What happened last night was just, I don’t know, I guess I was stupid.” He said.

“Really? Are you being serious right now?” she asked. “You started it.”

“Yes I know but, no one can know.” He said and kissed her again, this time she pulled away.

“Alexander.” She said.

“Chelsea, Alexander, let’s go!” Ashley yelled up the stairs.

“We will talk about this later.” Chelsea finished and raced down stairs.

~*~

Chelsea was currently in the dressing room trying on the sexy vampire costume that Ashley is making her buy.

“Come out Chelsea show it to us.” Ashley said banging on the door.

“Yeah, Chelsea show us what you got.” Alexander said seductively.

Chelsea took a deep breath and released it before walking out of the small dressing room and showing her costume off. The costume was nothing special, just a black and red dress that ended about six inches above her knee, a short black cape around her neck, and red knee high boots.

“You didn’t put in the vampire teeth.” Ashley complained and threw them at her.

“Now that is one sexy vampire.” Alexander mumbled to himself. Chelsea’s cheeks got a shade brighter than they were when she walked out of the dressing room; obviously she heard Alexander’s comment.

“Cant I pick something else?” Chelsea asked.

“The only other choice of your is the French maid outfit, and it comes with a thong.” Ashley said.

“I think you should pick that one.” Alexander said.

“So does this one.” Chelsea said.

“Oh.” Ashley laughed and skipped off laughing to herself.

“Having second thoughts?” Chelsea asked Alexander and walked back into the dressing room to change back into her clothes.

The trio ended up leaving the costume shop with one naughty vampire costume, one slutty fairy costume, and Alexander picked a Dracula costume.

The sun was staring to set once we got back to the house, and little kids were running around knocking on doors receiving candy.

“Hurry up and get ready.” Ashley said “We should head out soon.”

“What are we going trick-or-treating?” Chelsea asked

“Yes, and to a haunted house.” Alexander said.

“No, no haunted house.” Chelsea said.

“And why not?” he asked “Scared.”

“No….maybe, just a little.” Chelsea said not able to lie to him.

“Don’t worry, I will hold your hand if you get scared.” Alexander said and just like that he was gone.

So maybe the haunted house wasnt that scary, maybe it was just the fact that Alexander wouldnt let my hand go, but i enjoyed it.