~The Abandoned House Isn't Abandoned~

The first incounter between Alexander and Chelsea, so exciting =)

~*~

Going back to the abandoned house that night was Chelsea’s only option, if she went back to her house then she would have gotten beaten and it would have been bad. The wind blew and leaves were starting to fall, it was already turning cold in September. The thing that scared Chelsea the most  that night was that the abandoned house was in fact not abandoned, once she pulled herself up into the window she saw the muscular back of a boy with shaggy, curly blonde hair. She lowered her self onto the floor and the boy turned around, gorgeous blue eyes met her brown ones, the boy had major biceps a full 6-pack and a sexy jaw line, a cross was tattooed upon his chest. Chelsea would have been lying if she said he wasn’t hot.

“Who are you?” she asked the boy

“Your worst nightmare.” He said smirking.

“Oh bite me!” she said annoyed.

It happened so fast he had her pinned against the wall her arms were held above her head, she couldn’t see clearly but she could have swore that he had fangs.

“Don’t tempt me.” He said as he leaned down toward her neck.

“Alexander!!” a female voice yelled. Chelsea looked toward the door and saw Ashley.

“She told me to.”The boy, Alexander, said.

“I don’t care, she is an innocent girl.” Ashley said. “Now let her go.”

Alexander let go of her and she fell to the ground.

“What are you?” Chelsea asked terrified.

“We’re vampires Chelsea.” Ashley stated like it was the most normal thing in the world.

“B-bo-both of you?” She stuttered.

“Yes! Both of us!” Alexander yelled annoyed.

“Alexander, don’t snap at her!”Ashley warned. “Chelsea, why are you here?”

“Because I can’t go home.” She stated plainly.

“Why not?” Alexander growled.

“If I do then my dad will kill me, is that reason enough for you!” she shouted. A faint growl was heard from Alexander, both girls looked toward him, but he turned away once his eyes started to glow a bright red color.

“Alexander?” Ashley asked her brother.

“She can stay here tonight, but she needs to find somewhere else to stay Ashley, it’s not safe.” Alexander commented. “Not when I’m here.”

“Why not?” Chelsea asked barely above a whisper. Alexander drew in a sharp breath.

“It’s a long story.” Ashley said.

“Which is none of her business, Ashley.” Alexander said

“She will find out soon enough.” Ashley said and walked out of the living room.

“Find out what?” Chelsea asked.

“Just get some sleep.” Alexander said and followed his sister.

Chelsea laid down on the floor and started to get comfortable. From the other room she could hear Ashley and Alexander’s shouts in muffled voices.

Chelsea hears footsteps coming back into the room; quickly she closed her eyes and turned towards the wall, hoping they wouldn’t sense she was still awake.

“I know you’re not sleeping.” Ashley’s voice said.

“What were you talking about?” Chelsea asked turning toward her.