Credits

Creator
DCPFUDOR

Cover
One in Aphmau's videos

Editor
No one 😂

Big thanks to
Wolf thearriorBeta ( for the fan-made cover )
Anyone who tagged me in this story
And you lovely people this story wouldn't be a story without you guys

Extras
This book was inspired by no one, how I got the story plot. I always wanted my love story to be like this so what I did is that I put my imagination on how I want my relationship to be like, in the future that is the answer for the people who ask me that.

I got the name Lucas from the Internet as obvious searching the famous boy names. I just choose this name cause of the appearance I gave home, I know it might be simple, but it's the best I can do.

Just want to say another thanks for helping my reach a goal that I thought I would never reach, I would say that 1k is a really big number especially when you have followers following you slowly but patient is the key and having a passion for writing and love reading, again love reading and FANGIRL!!

The next book might not be as long as this one I don't really have a plot for the second book but I do have one big plot, getting the, back together but how? That's what you need to find out in the next book.

See you in the next book!
Author~chan out