Chapter 8

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
A/U- aunt name
C/N- cats name

Your POV
Today was Tuesday a day of the cooking club meeting. As I woke up early about 5:30 in the morning, I stretched making my back crack. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the light, I lightly brushed my hair and doing my hair into a braid. When I was done I changed into my uniform and walked into the kitchen and finding James and Sam on the table.

You- w-why s-s-so up early?
James- we can't sleep
Sam- don't know why
You- m-maybe singing you to s-leep m-may be good
James- really?!
You- I-I have time
Sam- okay come on!

Then they dragged me up to their room, their room was light blue and they had a bed on the floor and a bed on top and their was a ladder, what type of bed is that? They ran to their bed James on the bottom and Sam on the top, I looked around and grabbed a chair. They were getting tucked in I flatten my skirt.

James- *yawns* what song are you going to sing?
You- I-I don't know, m-maybe I can hum for y-you?
Sam- *yawns* okay

I randomly started humming, after two minutes their eyes started closing down slowly. As they were fully sleep it was 5:32 I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and took a bite out of it, I remember the apples I would picked at the farm, and the noise of horses, pigs and cows. I came out of my trance by aunt A/N coming in the room.

Aunt- well your up early
You- I u-usually do t-t-hat
Aunt- well your going to school in about two hours Y/N what are you going to you in that time
You- well, m-maybe make to ta-take notes on tarts s-since it's due t-this Friday
Aunt- well if your sleepy sleep, okay?
You- okay

As I went to my room I turned on the lampshade like it was a torch I went to reading in a cook book about tarts.

A two hours later

As I put my bag on I opened the door and James and Sam woke up they came up to me and gave me a big hug, I slow,y started hugging back as they pulled back I out on my shoes.

James- hey Y/N?
You- y-yes?
Sam- thanks
You- y-your welcome

I walked out the door and started walking to school.

As you got to PDH

I entered the gates and seeing a few people there. I decided to sit on a bench and pull out a novel, but then I heard faint voices nearby. As I put my novel back I started walking to the sound, then I went to a corner I saw a Aphmau and and girl with pink hair.

???- stay away from him
You- w-what are you d-d-doing?!
???- well would you look at that
Aphmau- Y/N stay away, you shouldn't be here!
???- well to late

And ran up to me and was about to swing a punch, as I closed my eyes waiting for a string of pain I felt nothing. All I heard was a grunt and scream, I slowly opened my eyes and saw the girl on the floor and Gene next to me.

???- Gene!
Gene- Ivy, leave these girls alone
Ivy- you girls are lucky you have him on your side
( yeah I changed it a bit )
Gene- go now Ivy!
Ivy- fine

She got off the floor, and walked away as Aphamu was shocked on what happen, Gene got in front of me and held my face with his hands.

Gene- are you okay?
You- *blushes* y-yeah, t-thanks
Aphamu- well I'm not going to be the third person here

As Apahmau walked away I heard her faintly squealing like aunt A/N, I looked back of Gene he looked at my lips then back at my eyes. I started blushing again and Garroth walked by.

Gene's POV
Oh it's him.... Wait is he going to ask Y/N out?!
As he came by I yelled loud enough for Garroth to hear. Then pointed to her.

( I know it isn't the uniform but it's what the scene would look like )

Garroth looked shocked when I said that.

Garroth- Gene I'm shock, that you would ask Y/N out?
Gene- jealous?!
Garroth- why would I be jealous?
Gene- you like her r-right?!
Garroth- yeah as a friend
Gene- um... Then leave us alone
Garroth- okay, I'll ask her later

As he left Y/N was there speechless and she tilted her head to the side.

You- what does that mean
Gene- that you with me forever
You- f-forever
Gene- you can say that
You- *blushes* o-okay

Your POV
I still don't u derived what going out means but if that means I get to hang out with Gene I would like that, but I'm still confused why I feel this way, I don't really blush around people, it's a new feeling to me I guess.
As Gene was lightly blushing, he grabbed my forearm and pushed me into his chest. I started blushing.

Dear dad,Hey dad, how is it going

Dear dad,
Hey dad, how is it going. Well high school for me it's very different in my words, I have made friends and got to hang out with me cousins more. But I have to ask when someone's say " go out with me?! " what does that mean, is it a commitment? Hope things are okay at the farm with only you and C/N, the horse, cows, pigs, chickens and my favourite apples tress. The city is full with people and I know how to ride a
" skateboard "

From your daughter with lots of love
Y/N L/N

So I may have added both, family and school. Hope you enjoy this chapter, it was so cute when Gene was jealous and thought Garroth was going to ask you out, those type with the shy are the cutest!
Author~chan out