Chapter 17

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Niall's new song just came up on the radio, I was like fangirling about it 😍😍 I loved every single word he said.

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
A/N- aunt name
C/N- cats name

Your POV
I was in my home clothes and laying on my bed, I was making lines in the air and humming to myself. Thinking about the days I have been here, makes me think of home is it okay there, is C/N doing all right? How about dad? Tears started to go down my eyes.

I love it here I really do but I just miss home, dad hasn't been sending cards which makes me worry. I walked to the radio aunt A/N gave me a few days ago, I put it on and there was no good music on. As I turned to the last number, a really good song came on.

( sorry my song choices are really bad, but please don't judge, song on top )

What I really like about this song was about the tune of their voices it just suits it. Just then a knock came on my door.

Aunt- oh, yeah Y/N I got a package for you, it's from your father
You- f-father
Aunt- here, it's yours

I took the package from aunt A/N and closed the door, I place it on the floor along with me sitting on the floor. There was an letter place on top of the box, I took it and opened it.

Dear, Y/N
It's your father, I haven't been writing back cause I have been looking through all my stuff you put in this package. Yes were alright no need to worry, these were from you years and my years along with moms. C/N misses you a lot she hasn't been leaving the window and sitting there just in case you come home, I miss you too, always picking the apples and making something out of it.

That boy Gene, sounds like a nice boy. He likes you a lot I can tell he lands like how I would be like to your mom, loving her whatever happens. Going out with me, means you go on dates and all that Y/N I never taught you that but I think it's the time you know, the appearance makes him a handsome boy let me tell you too Y/N. He kinda sounds like your type, me and your mother would be very proud of you, fitting in, in the city I have been there before that's before when I met your mother.

When I did I knew she was the love of my life that I was supposed to stay with forever, when we got married she got in inside her, but she had a sickness when you were coming. When you came out she was having a hard time to settle in and it was that time, she died on the spot. I felt sad, yes but happy at the same, time cause she wouldn't want me to be sad, so I did what she wanted I took care of you and being the happy father.

When you grew up you met aunt A/N for the first time, you loved her dearly as she loves you, she said you look just like her, which you now. Even if your mother is up there she would be happy any other way, I you think about it don't be sorry it's not your fault that your mother was dead, it's just how it is, but these years I loved her with all my might. That's how Gene should treat you.

Now take time to look at the photos, they would always have a meaning to every photo, some of it might he ruined but that's all I have, remember just be careful with your surroundings and things that you learn, you will always make me proud.

From, Dad

I put the letter down and opened the box, there were a whole lot of photos and tiny little things. It was a photo of mom, she looked just like me but older. ( not judging )

Then it was photo of me, smiling I hardly do it. But I guess I was little back then so I did.

A woman in a dress with my beautiful sequins and the colour of white snow and a man with a black tux on. Mother and father looked really cute together.

Then there was mon who was on a rocking chair and holding her stomach, with me she had a big smile on her face. Tears in my eyes started coming down as I already miss my mom, all that I see is Aphmau has a mom, I bet everyone else does. I took out something that was on pretty tissue paper.

I took the tissue paper off and found a photo frame. With love in fancy writing.

Aunt A/N's POV
I was sitting on the chair that's was near the bench, Sam and James were eating cereal.

Sam- where's Y/N, she would sit with us
Aunt- she's doing something
James- what is it
Aunt- she needs to have time to herself, her father sent her something
Sam- what about her mom
Aunt- her, mothers, not here, Sam
James- oh
Aunt- but you can do is make her feel loved okay
Sam and James- promise!

Gene's POV
I was laying on the bed with my head laying on my hands, Y/N was all up in my mind. I decided to work on the song I was writing a few days ago, it's prom in a few months even if it sounds far away, next thing you know it's near prom she bette to be preparing then having nothing.

Your POV
As I was laying on the bed on my stomach, I was looking at the teddy bear that dad sent me.
With love~

It wasn't really something Gene x Reader like, but I needed I make a chapter. It was a really long letter I wrote and the author's note yes, Niall has released a new song call " this town " it is a really good song you should hear it, I recommend it. If you have then, good.
There will be a new chapter in a few, if I'm bothered.
Author~chan out