Chapter 10

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
C/N- cat name
A/N- aunt name

Your POV
The first meeting of the cooking club on a Thursday, as we were meeting in the kitchen I was walking to the kitchen I got held on the wrist and pulled back. My back met a locker and met face got met up with a Gene. I started blushing as he's arms were on both side of my head, he came closer I started closing my eyes and I felt something in my neck I got a hold of his shoulders. I felt a nip on my nip and I held his shoulders tighter, he started giggling and pulling me into a hug.

Gene- how are you kitten?
You- o-okay
Gene- that's good, where are you going?
You- m-meeting at the c-cooking c-club

He cupped my face with his hands and pulled my face forward for my forehead to met his lips, he pulled away and log that blush. As I did blushing at the same colour as he was I started walking to the kitchen.

Gene- * whispers * have fun

I quickly walked to the kitchen and finding people already sitting on chairs, I sat on the very back and sat there by myself. Then the girls that were running the club came in.

???- welcome to the first meeting of the cooking club, just to let you know it kinda takes a bit of time from your classes, but the principal wanted this event to be a big hit!
???- my name is Clara and her name is Samantha
Clara- and your probably saying " what event she is even talking about- " well I'm glad you asked, we are helping children that need help by cooking and selling treats to maybe public and school
Samantha- so we ask you what can we sell for this event I give you a piece of paper and you will have to write down your idea, when your done the papers will come to me, okay

As Samantha was handing out papers she came to me lastly and spoke.

Samantha- oh Y/N the cute girl how are you?
You- f-fine
Samantha- that's good, hey you look like you age a lot of cooking experience I want you to help me and Clara with this event, yes everyone in here will be helping but we have special jobs for you to do Y/N
You- w-w-what would I d-do?
Samantha- we want you to help us cook these treats that everyone thought of, even if we had experience in cooking but you looked like the right person that would be better than us
Clara- would you help us?
You- * lightly smiles * t-that's why I'm m-mostly here
Samantha- great!
Clara- thanks Y/N
You- y-your wel-come

As the meeting was over, I saw Aphmau by her locker I walked over to her. When she saw me she pulled my into her big hug and pulled back.

Aphmau- so Y/N I was thinking that you would like to come to my house to bake the tarts we planned? Sound good?
You- y-yeah sounds great
Aphmau- do you have a phone, I'll put down my number?
You- I d-don't have a p-phone
Aphmau- well then I'll write it to you

She got a piece of paper and write down address.

Aphmau- see you tonight at, maybe 7?
You- o-okay
Aphmau- maybe, ask your mom if you can come and sleepover
You I-I don't h-have a mom
Aphmau- oh I am sorry that I brought it up
You- it's o-okay, but I'm l-living with my a-aunt
Aphmau- then you can ask her then?
You- y-yeah, I n-need to go t-to the library
Aphmau- okay then see you then!
You- b-bye

I started walking to the library the sounds of pages flipping and clicks from computers, I went in a section for a subject my hand resting on the row of books and the other looking for the book. As I was looking I got surprised that a hand slowly slipped on top of mine, I looked to my right and saw Gene looking at the books then our hands, he smiled and I started blushing he took my hand and brought it to his face.

 As I was looking I got surprised that a hand slowly slipped on top of mine, I looked to my right and saw Gene looking at the books then our hands, he smiled and I started blushing he took my hand and brought it to his face

Gene- * whispers * hey Y/N
You- *whispers* h-hey
Gene- your hand is so soft

He brought my hand to his lips and gave a small kiss on it and brought it to the bridge of his nose, his thumb was soft rubbing my hand I started blushing causing him to smirk lightly brought it to the top of his hand. He was making my hand rake through his dark brown hair, it was incredibly soft. As he stopped a hair came onto my eyes, Gene tucked it behind my ear. He quickly kissed my forehead before he left, I traced over the tucked hair that was behind my ear and left he library.

As I got home, I was asking aunt A/N if I could sleepover at Aphmau's. She was okay with the idea and helped me packed as I was done, she was driving to the address that Aphmau got me. As I was standing in front of Aphmau's house I went to her porch and knock on her door. Then a woman who looks like Aphmau answered the door.

???- oh you must be the girl Aphmau in invited glad you aren't a boy
Aphmau- MOM!

Dear dad,
Hey I have this guy and his name is Gene he has dark brown hair and dark blue eyes, his a really nice guy but I was still confused when he said " go out with me " I have been learning a lot in here, and o was able to join the cooking club.
Form your daughter
Y/N L/N

Hey everyone Diana here, welcome to a new chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and hope for another update, I was lacking cause I was to lazy but, writing make me creative and it helps to be more interested in writing subjects. See you in the next chapter!
Author~chan out