Chapter 20

Sorry for the long wait.

This is about her narrative she made, you can leave this page and wait for the next chapter or you can just read, enjoy reading! Hope I didn't leave you to disappointed.

As the snow underneath my made deep footprints in it, I was walking along the slippery footpath with the wind blowing softly with my deep brown hair flying in time. As I took a breath out my breath made smoke and disappear like fog. I walked back to the house I was staying for a few weeks, I was living in city but where the weather is colder.

Y- * thinking out loud * s-should I-I d-do something in real life?

But then I decided to go what I have already had.

I stepped into the house and took off my boots, I hung my coat on the hanging rack. I walked to the kitchen and boiled water, I shivered and crossed my arms to make me warmer. There wasn't any heater in this place which sucks like where is the heater when you need one. When it was finished boiling I put three teaspoons of hot chocolate powder and poured in the hot boiling water, I grabbed a tiny teaspoon and swirled it around. I watched as it kinda changes colour, it was kinda satisfying. I walked to the kitchen table and drank it when it became lukewarm, I watched the tiny snowflakes fall down to the blanket of snow.

As I was watching the snowflakes fall down I saw a grey figure in the distance I stood up from the chair and grabbed my coat, I left my unfinished cup on the table as I opened the back door, my backyard on had a small fence so I felt pretty unsafe around here. I jumped over my fence and walked more to the figure, coming closer and closer. As I almost reached it the figure suddenly runs off, I looked around where the atmosphere I was at, the tress where covered in white like sugared cookies my house was like a tiny barbie playhouse. I heard a soft howl in the distance I looked from side to side in fear, I started running to my house, I was kinda far way to my house so I had to quickly run.

As I was running I actually fell and slid on the snow making blood on my chin, I held it in pain as it was still really cold and it was stinging, I hear the howls coming close I leaned against the tree and didn't care in how cold it was. Then the grey figure came again, I gasped in fear not knowing what to do, as it started running I started screaming hopefully it will run away, when it thought I was going to get eaten I felt something wet on my chin and furry on me. I slowly opened my eyes and to my amazement.

A wolf

It licked off the blood off my chin and whimpered, it's gold eye stared into my dark green orbs. The wolf sat in front of me and panted, I slowly stood up and it started growling. I sat back down and the wolf laid on my lap I started snuggling in me, the size of it was okay for me to hold. I started stroking it get and white fur and all grey on its wagging tail, I heard the sounds of howling I gain a chill down my spine. The wolf went off my lap and I stood up, I started walking until he nudged my leg to go faster. I started walking faster and coming closer to my house, as I got to the fence I went over it as the wolf jumper over it.

I was at my house and opening the door, as I was about to close it I heard a deep voice behind me.

" Careful when you come into the woods "

I turned around and saw a man. He had a really good appearance, he had deep black hair and brown eyes. He was like a tan person and had grey shirt and long white pants. He gave me a weak smile as he heard howls.

" You're a werewolf?! " I said in shock.

" Yeah, guess you can tell "

" But I never knew people would be wolfs around here "

" And now you know " he turned around.

" Wait! Will I ever see you again? "

He turned around and stared deeply into my eyes.

" Only time will tell " then he started walking away.

As he figure started to lose into my eyes, then what I could only see was the snowflakes and the white snow. I walked into my house and closed the door, I looked at my hand and just looked at it.

I just touched a wolf.
I thought in wonder and amazement, I went back to my now cold coffee cup, I place it on the sink and looking out the window. As it was getting dark and the sun was turning the sky to a light pink and purple, I walked up to my room and got changed I walked to my bed and flopped on it, thinking about today it was short when I was out but still fascinating to think about.

Will I ever see him again?

As a few months rolled by I was moved into a bigger and better house, it came to the cold season again. Which I never liked, I walked back where my old house was at, it got down and had nothing but a big patch of grass covered in ice. I walked into the woods again feeling more confident, I heard howls and the wind blowing. I heard paws bang into the ground and turned around and got tackled to the snow.

I laughed and the wolf jumped in excitement. He turned into his human form, I stood up and smiled.

" Heh you came back " 

So how was it, okay? That was my first writing of something different but I like fan-fiction more. Anyway sorry for the lack of update I did, forgive me?
Anyway I gave the letter to the boy who wanted to b friends again. But instead of me doing it it was my bestie doing it for me, 😄 see you next update!
And forgive my if you see cheater all the time.
Author~chan out