Chapter 22

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
H/C- hair colour
F/B- favourite book

Your POV
A few days have gone by, I was out of the sickness I was given it was the weekend and Gene caught my sickness. I was walking to his house and having my bag with F/B and snacks, wearing pants and a shirt. As I walked to his house I walked up to the porch of his house I knocked on it three times, I hear the door unlocking and saw his mum.

Gene's mum- um, how are you?
You- I-I a-am Gene's friend
Gene's mum- well that's nice of you to come, rather then Zenix or Sasha. Oh! Come in!

She opened the door for me to come in I walked in and she closed the door. I sat on their couch which was bald leather.
( don't judge me but I don't really like leather couches )
As I was waiting I saw Gene come in the room.

Gene- kitten!
You- h-hi
Gene- well come in my room

He grabbed my hand and lead me to his room, as I got there his windows were opened and the curtain was flowing. He closed the door and I sat on his bed he sat next to me and felt the bed dipping as he did, I looked at the t.v which had some show on. He turned of the t.v and turned to me, he gave me a big smile and started coughing. He coughed on his elbow.

Gene- what brings you here?
You- I w-wanted to s-see you
Gene- aw! My kitten cares

He gave me a bug hug this wasn't really Gene?! I started hugging back slowly, and pulled away and told me to stay where he was, he walked to his guitar and sat back down with me his legs were crisscross and with me leaning on the had board. He started strumming.

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours.

Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.
So please don't, please don't, please don't...
There's no need to complicate.
'Cause our time is short.
This oh, this oh, this is our fate.
I'm yours.

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours

As he finished with the last sentence it left me stunned, he gave me a smile and I lightly smiled back. Gene out his guitar next to him and patted his lap, I crawled to his lap and he placed my on it. He grabbed his guitar again and put it in front of me. One of my hands were in his grip on the neck of the guitar, and the other holding it to the strings, I started blushing by his heat and keeping me warm.

He came closer to my face so he cheek was touching mine, he warm cheek hit my skin which made me feel like I was burning. He grab a picked and made it intertwined with my fingers he started strumming with it and rocking us to side to side. My eyes stared to get heavy and fell asleep in Gene's arms.

Gene's POV
When we were strumming a random tune Y/N fell asleep, her head resting on my shoulder. I held her more back as I put the guitar on the floor I picked up Y/N bridal style and place her on the bed, I laid down next to her and her face was seen in my eyes. I started stroking her cheek with felt soft as silk, her shiny H/C showing by the light sun hitting her face.

I twirled a piece of hair in between my hands and smelling the scent in her hair, she started moving around and shivering I placed her in my arms and rubbed her back, I tangled our legs and she fell back asleep. The house was dead silent, but I could hear the soft breaths coming from Y/N, I smiled at my sight.

Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr! Purr! Purr!
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr! Purr! Purr

I whispered in her ear, I turned as ale und so I was laying on my back and her on my body.

Sorry if it was a bit cliché but sometime cliché can be the cutest moments.
Anyway sorry for the long wait, the Internet is still slow and I'm slowly dying without it.
See you next update!
Author~chan out