Chapter 18

This took a long time because I went to watch a movie.

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
F/F- favourite filling

Your POV
I was sitting with Gene for lunch, I thought he would sit with his friends but I guess not. I was eating F/F filled donut.
( if you hate donuts, then think of so,etching else that's with filling )
While Gene was staring at me the whole time, as I was eating he was slightly laughing.

You- w-what's so f-funny?
Gene- you have F/F filling on your side of your lips
You- o-oh * wipes the side of your lips * did I - did I g-get it?
Gene- I'll do it for you

He started leaning in and put his thumb on the side of my lips where the filling was, he slid it down so his thumb as a patch of filling, he brought it to his lips and licked it. I stated blushing and he gave a flirty smirk.

You- you-you l-lick it?!
Gene- and it was great
You- * blushes *
Gene- I'm lucky that I have a girl like you
You- o-oh okay

Then the sound of the bell was heard in the distance. We stood up and started walking, as we were walking Gene picked my up so I was in his arms. I fisted her blazer and my face in his chest as he started running, as he came to a stop he lightly kissed my head and put me down as my feet meet the floor. I was holding him tightly he started running my back.

Gene- no need to be scared Y/N, I'm here
You- d-don't d-do that a-gain
Gene- okay
You- I need to go to class
Gene- be safe kitten

I started walking to my locker, students were still roaming around to get to their classes. I had creativity class now, so I got my pencil case and books for it and started walking to my class. As I got there the boy with white was sitting closet to the door, the chair next to him was empty. I quietly walked to the chair and the students were still talking. I turned around to the white hair as he tapped my on the shoulder.

???- your that new girl that Aphmau was talking about, Y/N?
You- y-yeah
???- well just to tell you, hello my name is Travis
You- w-well hello T-Travis
Travis- your a quite type eh?
You- y-yeah

Then the teacher came in the room, everyone sat in desk and the teacher spoke.

Teacher- welcome to you first class for today, today creativity class is about narratives. You would know narratives as written books, your task for this class is to make a narrative, it can be about anything. But take out the violence and horror but everything else is okay. I want your assignments done in two weeks, the reason why is narrative writing takes a lot of planning. You can start planning for this class right now, good luck!

Everyone took out their books and started writing, I took a big long think. Writing was kinda my favourite thing, I use to write and my books all the time. My dad once said I could be an author if my books are really creative, I wrote all my ideas until a tap went on my shoulder. Travis did a rubber signal which meant he wanted a rubbed, when I pass him a rubber I heard a small growl in the distance.

Gene's POV
I growled with jealousy when Y/N passed a rubber to that white thing, I saw Y/N turn her head, I ducked from letting her see me I was at the window and watching her work, I saw her did a light yawn and rubbed her eyes. She buried her head in her arms and slowly falling asleep, that's when the bell rung and everyone started leaving.

I jumped from the window to the classroom I walked up to Y/N and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear he soft breaths were heard, I tucked my hands under her arms and picked her up, I rocked her like a baby as she started moving. I softly rubbed her back as she was shaking.

You- * whispers * mommy

I lightly chuckled and hugged her tight and wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt her snuggle in me, I walked out the classroom and walked to the school nurse. As I entered the room the nurse was shocked.

Gene- morning nurse Zoey
Zoey- Gene fact to Se you, but you rarely come here, and with a girl, what's wrong with her?
Gene- she fell asleep in class, she must have less sleep
Zoey- your-your actually caring for someone
Gene- yeah, enough with the yucky stuff and take her to bed
Zoey- okay have a great day Gene

I placed her on the bed and gave her a light kiss on the cheek, I left the room and started walking outside.

Your POV
Few minutes later

When I woke up, I was in this strange room it look more like a hospital. Then a woman in white clothes with Blonde hair and the colour of blue kids would pick to colour the sea.

???- hello my name is Zoey, I am the school nurse
You- h-how d-did I get h-here?
Zoey- Gene brought you here, wasn't that sweet
You- y-yeah
Zoey- so, how did you fall asleep?
You- I'm n-not su-re, maybe I just f-fell asleep, but I h-have be-been feeling hot recently
Zoey- figured, your sick
You- s-sick?!
Zoey- yeah, sick, I'm not sure how but you shouldn't come to school when your sick it's not good
You- I- I didn't k-know
Zoey- it's okay, now I'm gonna do some work just relax

Hello kitten.....

Wasn't this chapter sweet, okay kinda cliche but it was better than nothing. Sorry again for posting so late I had to go out and we were planning on watching a movie " secret life of pets "
Author~chan out