Chapter 37

This is the last, I repeat this is the last chapter! But don't worry there is a second book to this romantic love story. Thanks to @Derpypenguins12 for the song suggestion.
Enjoy!

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
A/N- aunts name
U/N- uncles name
P/N- puppy's name
C/N- cats name ( guess who's back!! )
F/C- favourite colour

Your POV
As I zipped my last bag I heard running paws hitting the floor, I felt P/N come on my lap I stoked the fur for the last day I'm here, I looked around my room it was empty but left the F/C walls. The bed was still there and also the table I gave a gentle smile and walk out the room.

As I enter the living room with two suitcases the t.v was on having a random channel on. Sam and James ran up to me and closing their eyes as they started to water.

James- please don't leave!
Sam- don't leave us!
You- I'm s-sorry
Sam- you'll come back right?
James- please say you will!
You- I m-might
James- we will miss you Y/N
Sam- so much!
You- a-and I'll m-miss you too

As their arms left my body, I saw aunt A/N having watery eyes and holding a mug on her hand as she was sitting on the kitchen table.

Aunt- sit here Y/N, sit

I sat to the chair next to her, as she out her mug down she placed a hand on top of mine.

Aunt- I hope you had a nice time here Y/N
You- I d-did
Aunt- I know that you didn't want that type of ending
You- I g-guess
Aunt- just to let you know that we love you Y/N and don't forget that, even if no boy would love you you have me uncle U/N, Sam, James, dad and mom
You- I k-know
Aunt- hope you can visit us some years later Y/N we would like you to come over again
You- d-depends
Aunt- again whatever your choice, we will be here to support it, no argue
You- t-thanks
Aunt- know lets go back home

As I got my two bags, I walked out of the house and walked to the entry of the gate I turned around and looked at the house. I'm going to miss that place, just them I felt paws scratch my leg, I looked down and saw P/N whimpering and with pleading eyes.

You- c-come

As I got in the car P/N ran on top of my lap and James and Sam came next to me, uncle U/N was in the drivers seat and aunt A/N was sitting on the passenger seat, as he turned on the car we went off and seeing traffic lights and streets along with people and environment.

Gene's POV
As I got up in the morning I quickly got ready and got on my skateboard to Y/N's house. As I got there the car was gone, I knocked on the door and nothing replied. Then I heard a tiny voice a little girl holding her stuffed bear.

Little girl- are you looking for the people in that house?
Gene- yeah
Little girl - well sir, they left
Gene- what do you mean

Just then an older women who just looked like her took a hold of her hand.

Women- I'm sorry sir but what do you need?
Gene- where did they go?
Women- I'm sorry you just missed them A/N told me they went to drop off her niece to her someplace

I felt an arrow go through my heart my face sadden and out on a fake smile.

Gene- thank you for telling me
Women- no problem
Little girl- bye! Bye!

As they left I slid against the door and slid down that o was sitting on my porch. I rubbed my forehead and looked to the sky.

Gene- I messed up, I can't fix my mistake. Sorry Y/N I'm not here to say bye to you, but my love will stay the same even if they would be pretty girls out there, my feelings stay for you and don't forget that!

Your POV
as we were driving clouds started to form in the sky we were at the Greenlands and seeing dead grass. Suddenly ting drops fell onto the window, and hearing the signal of the radio losing the sound.

Aunt- excited to go back Y/N?
You- g-guess s-so
Aunt- I know Gene may have broke your feelings but you need to move on

I can't......

You- g-guess so

I felt P/N face dig in my stomach.

You- J-James, S-Sam?
Sam- yeah?
James- what is it?
You- c-can you p-promise m-me something?
Sam- yeah!
James- what's the promise?
You- c-can you t-take care o-of P/N?
James- aren't you gonna keep P/N?
You- m-maybe in the f-future
Sam- of course Y/N!
You- t-thank you

As it got quite, aunt A/N shouted.

Aunt- were here!!

The rain was still raining we were at the front door with umbrellas, as I opened the door I switched on the lights and lit a candle, it still looked the same, it was colder but the home I grew up in.

Sam- look at this place!
James- it's really cool

P/N barked and growled, I looked at and looked around.

???- mew?!

I gasped as a small little thing jumped in my arms.

You- C/N!!

P/N growled in jealousy then whimpered, I petted her behind the ears, James picked P/N up.

Aunt- are you gonna be okay being here on your own your 16/15
You- I'm g-gonna be j-just f-fine
Uncle- we love you Y/N
James- we'll miss you!
Sam- will take care of P/N!
You- I'll m-miss you t-to and t-thank you

As they left I went to my room, and flopped on my bed hearing the rain fall on the roof, as I was laying on my side I let C/N play with my index finger, C/N tiny paws grabbing it. Then I heard a knock on the door, as I got to the door I grabbed a pan just I case of its a bad man. ( I would do that in real life, even a knife I would use it )

As I creak opened the door I saw a basket and a blanket on top of it. I decided to take it inside, as I took it inside I place it on the table and lifted the blanket as I did tiny cries were heard.

You- a-a baby?!?

C/N look at me confused then the baby started crying louder, I picked it up in my arms rocking it.

You- I u-used to d-do this w-when I was y-younger when I h-had dolls

The baby cries died down and looked at its eyes it was a ocean blue and light skin, I found out it was a boy since it has a you know what, I wrapped it up in blankets and placed it in my bed, again I laid on my side watching the baby as it slept, I had a bottle of milk on the table just in case it got hungry. C/N actually curled with the baby.

You- I w-would l-like to c-call you Lucas.....

Please don't argue with the name!
Anyway that's for what I have for the first book of Gene x Reader. Again guys thanks for everything I wouldn't get to 1k if I didn't have such beautiful and great supporters. I will do credits cause I feel like it. Anyway the second just need to have a few more arrangements before I I started to book I already have the cover thanks to WolfTheWarriorBeta I will be using her cover for the next book.

See you in the next book can't wait to see you there!!
Author~chan out