Family Reunion

Adam's POV.
       Cas looked at me for a minute before he turned and pointed up the stairs. "Dean's up there," he said in a hoarse whisper. I nodded, getting up I noticed that Sam and Gabriel both weren't here. Gabe walked down, a newborn in hand, and gave her to Cas. I walked over to the stairs and slowly began walking up. "Do you think mom and dad would've been proud of us?" I heard Dean. "Yeah, they would've." I said. Deans head snapped up, his eyes widening in surprise. "A-Adam..? But you're... You're supposed to be..." "Dead. I know." I finished his sentence. He gaped at me. "So... You guys are dads now huh? Or in Dean's case a mom." Sam nodded. I stood there awkwardly. Dean finally cracked a grin and stood up, walking over to me, hugging me. "We've been worried." He whispered. I nodded, "I know. I'm sorry," "Don't blame yourself," Dean said, pulling away from me. "I should..." "Hey," Sam said, "We've all been to hell now, it was due time." He said. And even in this serious moment, I cracked a smile. "Sam!" A distant voice called. "Yeah Gabe?" Sam replied. Gabriel walked into the room, two crying children in his arms. Sam chuckled and picked up one of the babies. "Aww... Zayn, are you upset?" Sam cooed to the little boy. He looked up as another cry came from downstairs. A moment later, Cas walked in, a little girl in his arms. Dean got up first. "Hey, no crying Arya. What's wrong?" He asked, his voice soothing. I was still standing there and Sam turned around, "Adam, these are my and Gabe's kids. Arya, the only girl, Michael, He's the one in Gabe's arms, and Zayn, the one I'm holding." I nodded. Suddenly, Cas clapped me on the shoulder. "Welcome back," he said. I smiled. It was the Winchester family reunion.