A Life As Six...?

Dean's POV.

I woke up and groaned. Cas was nowhere to be found, as usual. I heard the sound of vomiting. I sighed and got up. "Gabe?" I heard him groan. "I'm fine Dean..." I walked into the bathroom of our shared motel room. "Are you sure?' I asked. He nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. Do you know where Sam and Castiel are?" I shook my head. "I was going to ask you the same thing." We both sat down, Gabe rubbing his almost four month pregnant belly, and me with my almost three month pregnant belly. I sighed and looked down, feeling a slight flutter in my gut. I rubbed my belly gently hoping to calm my baby down. Gabe looked up, "He kicking again?" I nodded. He chuckled. "She's a big kicker at night, feel lucky he kicks during the day." I groaned. "I wish he didn't kick at all. Being pregnant sucks." Gabe chuckled. "True but-" He was suddenly broken off of his sentence as the door flew open. It was Cas and Sam. "Get your stuff ready, we're leaving." Sam said, his voice sounding rushed, "What? Why?" I said almost immediately. He looked at me, out of breath and terror in his eyes, and said "Dean, just pack," hearing my younger brothers voice, full of fear and rage made me rise and begin packing almost immediately. I looked over at Gabe after I was done packing, he was having trouble as his belly was getting in the way, I rushed over -careful for my own pregnant belly of course- and helped him begin packing his things. Cas walked over a bag slung over his shoulder, "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and zipped up the bag. Sam walked over and slung it over his shoulder, while Cas did the same with mine. They looked at each other, then Cas said "Get in the car," As Gabe and I got in the back of the Impala, Sam and Cas put our bags in the back of the car. They got in and we started driving. "So... You wanna tell us where we're going and why?" Gabe finally said. Cas sighed and looked over at them from behind the wheel, "We're being hunted," "More like you're being hunted," Sam said. "We are?" I said, unsure of what I'd heard. Sam nodded. "By what?" Gabe asked. "Castiel looked up, "By-" He was suddenly broken off as we heard the car screech and the glass shattering. The last thing I saw was Sam and Cas lying on the dashboard, blood leaking from their heads, arms, and bodies. Then it was black.