Love is Everywhere

Sam's POV.
I woke up and saw Gabriel sleeping next to me. I smiled and reached over, gently resting my hand on his belly. My child's in there. Our child. I grinned. Finally, he stirred. "Hello Sam," I smiled at him gently, "Hey Gabe." I kissed his forehead. And he snuggled up against me. Ring ring. I sighed and picked up my phone, "Hello?" "Sam? How is Gabriel?" "He's fine Cas," I said. "Can I... Can I talk to him?" "Sure," I sighed. I handed Gabe the phone, then got up to stretch. This would be a long eight months.

Castiel's POV.
I hung up and looked over at Dean. He was sleeping. I walked over to him, gently shaking him, "Dean, wake up..." He blinked, then looked up at me. "Cas? What time is it?" "It's twelve in then afternoon," I responded. "Dammit Cas! Why'd you let me sleep so late? I need to call Sam!" "I already did. I spoke to Gabriel, Sam has adjusted." He nodded, "Ok."

Dean's POV.
I looked at Cas and bit my lip. I was falling in love with him. And I had to tell him, now. I looked up, "Cas," "Dean," we said at the same time. He blushed, "You can talk first," I told him. He nodded and took a deep breath, "Dean... I'm feeling an emotion that you humans call love. I love you." I sat there for so long in silence, he began to look sad and got up to leave, I saw that and jumped up. "Cas, wait! I love you too, I just didn't know you felt the same way," he smiled. I leaned in and pecked him on the nose. We snuggled together, right before I fell asleep, I heard him whisper, "I love you Dean," I smiled and snuggled even closer to him. Falling asleep.