A Family

Dean's POV.
     I woke up the next morning snuggled up into Cas. He shifted slightly and I groaned in protest as his warmth left me. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Morning Dean," "Morning," I replied grumpily. I got up, yawning as I stretched. I looked over at Cas, "I'm gonna go take a shower." He nodded.

Sam's POV.
     I woke up to the sound of Gabriel vomiting. I sighed and got up, gently running my hand through his hair. After he was done he closed to lid of the toilet and leaned back against me. "Hey," I said softly. "You okay?" He nodded, "Just tired." I looked at my pregnant boyfriend, "You sure?" He nodded. "Ok," I sighed running my hand through my hair. Then he mumbled, "We're gonna have to tell Adam, and Bobby. Everyone else. Also, we need to find out if it's a boy or a girl." I nodded. "Didn't it to early to find out the gender?" He shook his head. "I'm an angel, of course not." "Ok,"

Dean's POV.
     I walked out of the shower, nothing but a towel over my waist, water dripping down my torso. I saw Cas staring at me. "Like what ya see?" I said teasingly, making him jump. Slowly he nodded. "Good..." I chuckled. Gently leaning over to kiss him. I knew that Cas wasn't ready to have sex yet... I would wait for him... No matter what. That's what you do when you're in love.