Memories Part One

Dean's POV.
I groaned and rubbed my head. Where... Where am I? I wondered. I opened my eyes with difficulty and saw a white ceiling. That's new... I thought. I looked around, next to me was a glass of water. I tried to reach it but I couldn't, a tugging went through my arm. "What the hell?" I muttered and looked down at my arm, an IV stuck in it. "Oh great..." I hissed, tearing it out. Suddenly a monitor started to beep. A nurse rushed in, "Sir! Sir I need you to stop moving!" "Screw you!" I grumbled, "Where's Cas?" She didn't answer. I looked at her, a dark look on my face, "Where's my boyfriend?" I growled, she shrank down, "R-room 312 sir..." I nodded and walked away. I looked, Room 316... Room 314... Room 312. Bingo! I walked in and my heart almost shattered. Cas was there but he was still completely unconscious. I sighed and shakily sat on a chair near his bed. I took his hand, gently running my thumb over his knuckles. "Oh Cas... I'm so sorry. You'll be okay though. I promise." Suddenly I flashed back to that night, the night of the crash.
I woke up with a groggy feeling. I could see blood everywhere. I looked over at Gabriel. He was still unconscious. I had woken up from a dream. My mother had been there. "Go Dean." She had said, "Go back to Cas and Sam. To your baby and Gabriel. It's not your time yet." It was weird, she had a blanket bundle in her arms. A newborn crying in it. "Mom..." I said she turned, "Yes dear?" My words caught in my throat... "Is she okay? Is my baby okay?" She nodded and disappeared.
"Cas... It's a girl. Please wake up. I can't let her be fatherless." "Dean." I looked up to see Lucifer, "Come with me." I stood, kissing Cas on the forehead before following his brother. We reached a room. "Where are we Lucifer?" "Sam's room." He replied. "Go see him, he's awake." I nodded and walked in. "Dean..." I looked at my little brother, sitting there, arm in a cast, bandaged head. An IV giving him blood. I almost sobbed. "Hey Sammy." I said, fighting back tears. "Dean, are you okay?" "Am I okay? Look at yourself Sammy!" He sighed. "I'm fine Dean, I only need this pint of blood, then they'll let me get up." I nodded. "Okay." "How is she? Your baby?" I sighed. "I was having twins but I lost one. I lost one of my babies Sammy." I couldn't stop it now, tears streamed down my face. He sighed. "I'm so sorry Dean..." "It's okay, I-" I looked up and saw a black thing coming toward the window. "What the hell!" Were my last words before glass shattered and once again my world went dark.