Chapter 2: Explanation

**JIN's POV**

i wake up a little bit early today to see jimin sleeping soundly on the couch. i was wondering why he's sleeping on the couch instead of his comfy bed. then, i suddenly remembered the fight between jungkook and jimin last night... 

*sigh* "everyone should be awake by now, i better prepare some breakfast." jin tried to ignore what happened last night even though he's curious about what happened. he just decided to ask jimin about it when they have their breakfast. 

jin started to cook breakfast for the members. he opened the fridge and realized that he needs to hit the supermarket soon. he decided to make a simple sandwich with everything that's left in the fridge. 

"namjoon really needs to wake up by now. we have tons of works to do today" he mumbles to himself while his hands skillfully moves the knife, making breakfast. 

"hyung, is there anything i can do to help?" jimin appears from behind and startled jin with his question. 

jin chuckled a bit seeing how cute jimin is with that 'just awake voice', hugging his pillow and asking him if he could do anything to help. 

"emm i'm fine here jiminie, come sit down and have a chat with me" jin said looking at his precious baby brother. 

jimin just smile and walk towards the kitchen table. instead of sitting on the chair, he hopped on the table and watch jin cooking while hugging his pillow. jin is not sure whether jimin is fully awake or half asleep. 

"jiminie, what happened between you and jungkook last night? he looks so furious." jin started to ask jimin while keeping his hands busy making sandwiches. 

jimin was a bit startled by jin's question. he keeps his silence for a while.

"................ i don't know hyung. the night before, when we're about to have dinner, jungkook seems just fine. we play around together and he's laughing as usual. then, i asks him to get everyone to have dinner. 5 minutes after he went to get the others, his mood turns upside down. i didn't know what happened so i just let it slide. but, he refuse to have dinner with us and lock himself in the room." jimin said while playing his fingers. 

"oh, that's why namjoon came to sleep with me that night. he's whining that jungkook refused to open the door" jin said while laughing a bit, recalling what happened that night. 

"hahaha, but you didn't mind spending a night with namjoon hyung didn't you?" jimin smirks a bit, teasing jin with his cute face. 

jin's face started to get as red as tomato. "yahh! just continue with your story..." 

"hmmm... the next morning, i realized that jungkook skipped his breakfast too. so, i make a tuna sandwich for him in case he's hungry. but he refused, saying that he didn't want to eat yet. it's getting late and i knew he didn't have any meal yet, that's why i forced him to eat something last night. i don't know why, but he got angry at me and you know what happened after that." jimin's face started to frown.

"jiminie, let's just give jungkook a little time. he'll be fine. he's not a baby anymore. let me try to talk to him tomorrow okay?" jin lift jimin's chin and caress his head to comfort him. 

jimin starts to hug jin and buried his face on jin's chest. jin really likes it when his brothers are being clingy to him. he felt like it is his responsibility as the oldest member of the group. of course he likes to pamper the members a too, but he's quite disagree when his boyfriend, namjoon just literally gives in to the other members. 

he remembers once he let namjoon go out with taehyung and j hope. he ended up spending all the money that he had, buying sweets and toys to the boys. he would let it slide if that happened for the first time. but the fact that this kind of situation happened every month makes jin really angry at namjoon. however, jin had to admit that namjoon really knows how to calm him down with his smiles and gestures. 

few minutes after that, one by one members starts to fill in the kitchen asking jin for breakfast. of course, the kitchen starts to get loud as soon as hoseok and taehyung starts entering the kitchen. taehyung jump around and he hugs jimin real tight. jin laughs when he sees the special bonds between both of his precious brothers. 

**Jungkook's POV**

he wakes up hearing sounds from the kitchen. he was wondering whether he should have breakfast together with them or not. he's still broken with what he witness the other day. but he can't just treat the other members like this. 

"ughh i don't know anymore!" jungkook mumbles to himself and pulls the blanket, covering his whole body. 

suddenly, he felt somebody pulled his blanket from his head. he opened his eyes looking at smiling taehyung.

"kookie~~ lets have breakfast! everyone is waiting... come on, wake up!" taehyung said that while hugging jungkook and pulling him off the bed. 

jungkook can't help but smiling at taehyung. he suddenly feels that his mood is getting better. happier to be exact. he pulls taehyung close to him and hugs him back. 

"okay taetae hyung. let's go" jungkook said that while patting taehyung's head. 

taehyung hops onto jungkook's back and that makes jungkook even happier. he carries taehyung on his back and walked towards the kitchen. in the kitchen, taehyung sits in between hoseok and jungkook. 

all members were happy and relieved seeing jungkook is smiling again except for one person. of course, he's happy seeing jungkook smiling again but he's hurt seeing those smile. 

jimin thought to himself, if he's the one who wakes jungkook up, he would ended up getting scolded again. he didn't want to show that he's hurt so he just smiles like nothing happened.

###############################

so, guys, i'm going to publish the rest of this fan-fiction today... 

hope you're going to enjoy this...