My stupid, evil, hot, sexy... step brother? Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Where are we going again?" I asked stupidly, pulling my now perfectly wavy dirty blonde mane behind my diamond studded ears. Ava was now behind the wheel of the SUV as she started going at about two miles per hour due to all of the traffic (hey, it's LA people!) She turned around to answer me. "One Wish. It's the best place you will EVER go to," she answered me giddily, clapping her hands lightly as continued driving. Kelsey rolled her eyes at Ava's antics.

We finally stopped in front of a club, filled with flashing purple lights and a heavy beat playing. We were let in immediately, and quickly made our way over to the bar. This, I wasn't so sure about. Sure, I'd had a few sips of champagne over the holidays and once tried a beer (which was very disgusting) but I'd never really had anything stronger than that. I wasn't sure I wanted to drink anything. "Guys, I don't really think I want anything to drink." I shouted over the loud music. "Come on and live a little, Kath." Kelsey shouted back at me, taking three shots of vodka into her hands and handing one to me and Ava. They both downed their drink right away, and were already ordering more drinks, but I still had my shot in one hand, staring at it and sniffing at it. I shrugged and downed the drink as well, ignoring the potent poison-like feeling and flavor of it.

The night rolled on, and after an hour or so, all I could hear was laughter and giggles and all I was beginning to see was bright lights, and dancing. I was dragged by Kelsey, Ava and another group of drunken teenagers to the back booth were we began playing 21 dares. "Okay, okay..." Kelsey slurred as she thought up a dare. "Kiss me," she pouted at me, batting her eyelashes. I laugh and drunkenly lean over, locking lips with the girl. Everything was hazy, and my head was throbbing, it pained me. I clenched my jaw and viciously rubbed my head as I tried to focus on what was going on. We were back in the car again, the whole lot of drunken teens and this time we were heading towards the beach (which is pretty stupid if you're drunk. You could drown)

We pull over and begin making our way over towards the sand, and sit down in a little circle. Most of the boys and girls are gone from our little group, doing god knows what so it's only me, Kelsey and Ava. We're silent for a moment, which gives me time to unwind and relax. The full moon is out and the sky is the darkest of blues, almost a black color. No stars are in the sky, which gives the moon an advantage to show its beauty. The waves aren't very strong, and I feel at peace. Apparently so did the other girls.

"It's so peaceful..." Kelsey mumbles. "Too peaceful," Ava sneers as she fumbles for something in her leather jacket. "Aha!" She cries out as she finds the object she's looking for. "What the fuck is that, Ava." I slur as she starts giggling madly like some wicked witch of the west.

"It's... ecstasy!" she managed to get out in between her mad giggling. I gasp at her as Kelsey's jaw drops and then laughter escapes her lips as well. "It was a joke from my cousin..." Ava giggles lightly as she takes tablet and puts it in her mouth. Kelsey soon follows, and only I am left behind. I will not do this! This is total peer pressure! The peace of the night is starting to slowly recede. My jaw is still practically touching the floor so Kelsey just throws a pill in my mouth. I try choking it up, but it's already halfway down so I end up swallowing it anyway. "Oh my god Kelsey!" I shout at her angrily. "Loosen up Kath, I mean, isn't that what you wanted?" Ava slurs at me.

"You think we didn't see it in your eyes, the need for action?" Kelsey suddenly tells me, looking up devilishly into my eyes. "Well, here's your action!" Ava finishes for her. The two then proceed to run into the ocean and strip off their clothes. Well... what the hell!

I scream as I too begin to make my way into the ocean, and am pulling of my pants and shirt.... I dive into the icy cold water as we all dance and sing together.

"God I hated twilight the movie..." Ava slurs. "I KNOW! It was all, I'm dangerous, you're stupid, we can't be together," Kelsey agrees, "But in the end it's all like, oh I'm Victoria and I have giant red hair, I'm going to dramatically end the movie at prom!"

"Your hair smells nice." Kelsey mumbles as she sticks her nose in my wet and tangled hair. "I know. It's called sushi dreams, by polluted ocean scents." I laugh as I pull a piece of seaweed out of my hair.

"I love you." Ava says as she hugs me. "Aww... I love you too!" Kelsey says as well as we all have a group hug.

Nixon's POV (Oh, hellz yea!)

Me and my friend Nick got bored of Kim's party so we decided to drive down the beach with Nick's father's beach patrol car. "Maybe we'll catch a mermaid," Nick says as he laughs. "No, I'm rooting for naked girl's skinny dipping under the moonlight," I joke.

"Really? Is it okay if they're having an orgy too?" Nick says, his voice a tad strange sounding. "Oh, what the hell, throw that in too!" I burst out laughing.

Only in my dreams, my sweet, sweet dreams. "Because I'm seeing three fineee girls at it, RIGHT now!" Nick says as he rushes out of the truck and runs to the edge of the sand. I turn my head to see three girls laughing and dancing. And hugging... "Nick! They're obviously drunk. We should get them out of the water. The waves are getting stronger." I throw at Nick, who quickly agrees with me. I dive into the water and pick up the first chick I see, who is slightly familiar, and Nick goes and grabs the other two.

"No..." I hear a familiar voice slur. "It's time for love..." She says as she struggles to get out of my grip. I suddenly realize the girl's voice and drop her on the sand. "Katherine?" I say, shocked. MY step sister, MY stick-up-her ass but hot sister is SKINNY DIPPING in the middle of the night and having a freaking ORGY? Oh God... Please don't make this a dream. I start to recognize Katherine's facial features and... ahem... body... as the clouds covering the moon begin to blow away. "Wow... Katherine." I mumble as I look down on her body. I shake my head, trying to snap out of it. She's my STEP-SISTER! It's just too weird. "Nick, I'm going to take my sister home," I shout to nick, who seems to be having a blast with the too girls rubbing up against him "NICK I mean it, take them home."

"Okay..." Nick mumbles at me.

My car isn't parked too far away from here, because Nick picked me up around here. I throw a blanket around a shivering Katherine and gently put her into the back seat. We drive home in silence. I pull over in front of the dead quiet and dark house, and pick up Katherine carefully. I expected her to be asleep, but she's still awake. I quickly open the front door and walk down the vast hallway, up the glamorous spiral staircase and open the door to her room. I set her down on the bed, but she suddenly surprises me.

"Nixon," she says, slowly getting up from her bed and walking towards me. "You're not going to kiss me good night?" She asks, her bottom lip slightly trembling. Her eyes shine wickedly as she puts a hand to my chest and traces my muscles. She lightly brings her head up, and her face is only inches away from mine. She's gaining on my lips, hers inching closer and closer.

I pull away.

I don't want this Katherine, the girl that is drunk and most likely high. I want the real Katherine. I tuck her in bed, and she quickly passes out. I lie down next to her, and fall asleep too.

Dreams of me and Katherine kissing pass through my brain, and all I can think about is 'what if'... throughout the night.