Vacation/Honeymoon 🇰🇷

The two is on the CEO's office. Hoseok is still having a hangover and he keeps massaging his head to ease the pain.

"Why he suddenly call us? Doesn't he know that we just got married yesterday and have a party. And now I'm ina full hangover? I want to stay on the bed" Hoseok said then groaned.

Jimin then look at him "Don't say that. You really like the party last night. You've almost forgot that you actually got married, Mr. Flirty Guy" and he rolled his eyes.

Hoseok frown because he didn't know what Jimin are talking about "What do you mean?"

Jimin breathed out and shook his head "Nevermind. It's good that you didn't remember anything from last night. For sure you will really get embarrass"

Hoseok then just sigh only. The office got silent and no one likes to talk. Jimin then is keep on looking to the older "Hyung" he called.

"Hmmm?" Hoseok just hummed because of the headache he have.

"Lay on my lap" the younger said. Hoseok look at him and did what the younger wants. And he got relax when the hands of Jimin massage his temple.

"You feel okay now?"

Hoseok smile and nodded "Just continue" the  he ask "ChimChim, please tell me what happened last night"

Jimin don't want to tell but he knows that the older would keep asking him "Mr.Flirt Guy, You... kissed Taehyung"

Hoseok got surprise and sit immediately "R-really? I kissed TaeTae? I thought it's you"

"Well unfortunately I'm not the one you kissed. Everyone got shock on what you did. Thanks to Jin hyung because he is the one who gives an excuse why you did that"

"What excuse?"

"You're really drunk and thought that Taehyung is me"

"But... that's true. I thought it's really you"

"I know but Taehyung really love what you did. You know why?"

"Why?"

"He demand for a second"

"WHAT? is he drunk like me?"

"No. He doesn't allowed himself to get drunk because he wants to guard you on your stupidness when you got drunk. That's the second time around you've kissed. So I'm mad at him not at you. I don't want to see that guy"

Hoseok is going to say something but the CEO suddenly come inside with the other member.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok suddenly ask.

"The CEO called us" Yoongi simple answer then Hoseok notice Taehyung that keeping his head down.

"TaeTae!" he called and notice the younger got tense but manage to look at him with crimson red on his face

"W-why hyung?"

Hoseok just smile a little and shook his head "Nothing"

---------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?" Hoseok and Jimin asked in unison.

"I said that you're having a vacation with the other members. It's also the honeymoon for the two of you" the CEO repeat what he said earlier.

"Honeymoon? With them? How come it's called honeymoon when some people are with us? How can we enjoy our honeymoon if we know that there are someone with us?" Hoseok asks.

"Don't worry, we will not be a burden to the two of you" Seokjin assured.

"Mr. Min and I decided about this. You have one month vacation/honeymoon in Jeju island. And that's where We Got Married show will ended. Then when you back here it's your world tour then. So enjoy" CEO explain more.

Everyone just sigh and didn't say anything. After awhile the CEO dismiss them.

"I'm excited for our vacation" Jungkook said and clap his hands.

"I'm going to relax there. It's been too long when I sleep and eat regularly" Yoongi then smile widely.

"Hoseok hyung, we can do there what we wanted to try when we have a vacation. Remember what we all planned when you're still at the dorm?" Taehyung announce and they all look at him.

"What you wanted to try?" Jimin asked.

"Many things. I think all the things that can do at the beach"

"Well I'm sorry to tell you Mr. Hoseok's favorite dongsaeng but that is also our honeymoon and he is not allowed to be with anyone. So excuse us because we are going to pack OUR things at OUR house" Jimin said and drag Hoseok with him.

Taehyung just got a wide eyes to Jimin's attitude while everyone laugh hardly.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok